Chapter 7: Provoked Feelings

The young man continues to stare at the ground as droplets of fluid continue to fall from the grey clouds. Behind him is a deceased man, his attire has many holes in it, and the wooden tentacles that protruded from his back are wrecked.

Koji begins to move forward and he ceases his movements beside Boruto. He moves his eyes upward, his dark eyes witness the raindrops pouring onto the land.

Unfortunately, one raindrop hits his eye yet his eye remains open; remaining unbothered by the raindrop.

"Boruto," Koji, the middle-aged man spoke while he moves his eyes beside him.

Boruto begins to move his feet alternately while remaining calm regardless of what he witnessed in his fight.

He whispers with a hint of anger in his voice. "I will pursue that man. A man like him has no rectitude in using his power."

A strong force of wind blows over the trees nearby Boruto; the wind carries most of the leaves from branches that it will come upon, and breaks some branches from a few trees.

Koji fixates his eyes on Boruto only to see that he is fading from his sight, the wind carries the falling multiple raindrops causing Koji's eyesight to get blurry.

He raises his hand and extends it toward Boruto yet he is standing afar from him, hence he yells loudly. "WAIT! DON'T DO WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! THINK BEFORE YOU DO A RECKLESS THING!"

Boruto's eyes begin to narrow and he turns around only to see Koji's figure from his position. "And what do you want me to do? Just let it go?! That man just ordered a guy to fight me!"

"I know Shiruku!" Koji yells loudly, "He's just only aiding us in polishing your skills!"

Boruto begins to close his hands and it shakes rapidly. "POLISH MY ASS! IF HE WANTS TO AID US THAT BAD! THUS HE SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT FOUGHT ME!"

Boruto slowly turns around while speaking, "He's a coward and I hate them. He deserves the triple damage that I dealt with that unfortunate man."

Koji inhales deeply through his slightly opened lip and clenches his hands. "You'll be putting yourself in danger, Boruto!"

Boruto's feet stop moving, and then Boruto speaks loudly. "Well, too bad! I've just put myself in danger ever since I was still my old self. Thereafter my death, I've come to a realization.

"A realization that I can now do the things that I want, since none of the people that are important to me remembers me."

Koji moves his eyes down, he moves them up slowly and his eyes land on Boruto as his hands are beginning to close.

"I'm sorry, but I will need to do this," Koji told himself.

He raises his hands and with them, he performs multiple hand seals. Boruto's eyes begin to go wide as his thighs shake rapidly, thence his forelegs begin to fold even if it's against his will.

"W-What is this, Koji?!" Boruto yells frantically, "Set me free or I will hurt you!"

"I vowed to keep you safe," Koji said while his hands are in a form of a hand seal, and his hands are shaking. Boruto moves his eyes to his right hand and sees glowing yellow Japanese letters appearing on the red cloth which is tied around his right palm.

"So this is what causing paralysis upon me," he grits his teeth, "hence I will remove this piece of crap."

Jogan starts to flicker a blue light, hence it goes brighter and brighter until the bright blue light is invading the whole forest.