Chapter 12: Shadow Hokage

In a facility, years ago... Sarada is seating on a metallic rectangular flat platform. In front of her eyes, shelves with many jars with eyes inside are placed on each slot.

Sarada shifts her eyes in a certain direction and sees her father looking at a scroll. Sasuke glares as his hand shakes rapidly. He then turns to his daughter and nods.

Fluid flows from the corner of her eyes, she moves her hand toward her red eyeglasses but it was caught by a hand covered by a dark glove.

"Sarada, don't let your tears fall for nothing," he inhales deeply, "listen, do you know why you're wearing eyeglasses?"

He lifts his hand and holds Sarada's eyeglass
then he flicks them. "It isn't a simple eyeglass, it was meant to seal your true power."

"M-My true power?" Sarada blinks her eyes, "I don't understand, these eyes of mine aren't just an ordinary pair of eyes?"

"Sarada, soon you will know what you're capable of," Sasuke smirks while staring at Sarada's eyes, "but let me say this, I am proud and glad of what you've accomplished... I've known from the very moment that I witnessed your abilities: you are truly my daughter."

Sasuke moves his hand to his daughter's forehead, and he flicks it. "See you until we meet again."

"Wait, what?" Sarada's eyebrows curve downward, "are you willing to do that?"

"Sarada," Sasuke closes his eye and he opens it and it is now in this form of Sharingan, "know this: a man with a red eye is always ready for any calamities that will come upon him."

"Papa... goodbye," Sarada closed her eyes as she looked down.

Sasuke takes one look at his beloved, priceless daughter before departing from her.

In the hidden leaf village, multiple debris can be seen everywhere along with the buildings that collapsed. A man wearing a white coat with scarlet raised hair.

He's walking on a lengthy kinda wrecked pathway, and smoke appears in front of him.
His silver eyes broaden and he moves his head aside, then a force of purple lightning flies across him and it strikes a structure, causing it to collapse completely.

"It seems that lightning isn't just blue, what's next pink lightning?" he smiled slightly.

A blue lightning beast hits him and he flies away, then he crushes on the paved ground. A man with grey raised hair, and a mask covering his mouth steps from the cloud of smoke.

"You won't hurt anyone, Code." he removed his mask and tossed it.

Multiple pieces of structure fly in different directions, Code is ambling toward the man who struck him.

"Kakashi Hatake, the copy ninja- oh, wait! You've lost your sharingan, right?" Code smiles slightly, "now, you're pathetic as a stone."

"Even the smallest stone can kill any creatures or even you," Kakashi performs multiple hand seals, "Lightning Style: Thunder Raijin!"

Multiple lightning orbs fly from different directions and it hits Code whilst Kakashi arrives in front of his eyes, then Kakashi kicks his chin and he flies upward. Kakashi appears and disappears on each of his sides; punching and kicking him while the lightning orbs hit him.

A strong force erupts from Code and it sends Kakashi flying away. Kakashi hits piles of structures, and Code raises his hand and catches a kunai with three sharp blades.