Chapter 5: What Occured

Chapter 5: What Occurred

(This chapter isn't edited, right now, I am so sorry for any grammatical errors that you will read.)

In the Village of Lost Pieces, inside a house. A young man is laying down on the wooden bench, his eyes unhurriedly moving before opening completely, awakening him from his deep sleep.

Hence he arises and instantly feels the bit warm temperature, he breathes in. "W-What happened? Am I—DID I?!"

A pair of wooden slippers can be heard gently hitting the wooden floor, and a young man is walking leisurely onwards the living room with a wooden tray in his hands which have 1 cup of rice with a meal on top of it, 1 wooden tumbler which is filled with cold water, and yes a pair of chopsticks.

"Yes, you did it and the whole arena is annihilated. It's nice to meet you, Boruto," he laughs softly, "I am Jai Nara. Here's your food."

Jai Nara have a spiky short brown hair and his appearance isn't attractive. His upper clothing is a dark t-shirt and he wears one wooden wristband on his wrist, he wears a dark pants and a pair of dark slippers.

Boruto shifts his eyes beside him and sees a young man standing carrying a wooden tray in his hands, and a slight smile on his face.

"You're from the clan of Nara?!" Boruto asked with widened eyes.

Jai blinks and laughs softly. "It seems that our clan is famous nowadays."

Boruto moves his lip to vocalize words yet he stops and bows his head down, he says, "Thank you, Jai for making this food."

Jai nods and turns around, and speaks, "Eat your food before it gets cold, Boruto. Later on, I will be guiding you in knowing more about this village, the Village of Lost Pieces."

Boruto raises his hands toward the tray and begins to eat peacefully. Jai take a last glance at Boruto before he walks away, Boruto moves his eyes up at Jai and speaks, "Did you make this meal for me? It's perfect! It's everything that I could wish for a rice meal."

Jai suddenly stumbles yet he regains his balance, hence he turns around while breathing in and out at a rapid rate. His eyes grow wide at Boruto and he hollers at Boruto. "I-I! Can you repeat that? What did you say?!"

Boruto moves his eyes up and rubs his chin, then he moves his eyes down at Jai. "I said it's perfect and everything that I could wish for a rice meal?"

Jai raises his hand towards his chest, he grips his upper clothing as his body swings from left to right at a swift pace until he falls to his knees.

Boruto puts the cup down on the tray and looks at Jai full of worry. "Hey? Are you okay?"

Jai narrows his eyes as he arises, hence he fixates his narrowing eyes on Boruto. "How would I be okay? THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT A PERSON CONTEMPLATE MY SKILLS IN SUCH A MANNER!"

He looks upward and raises his hands. "I think we are destined to meet, Boruto!"

Boruto raises his eyebrows. "Are we?"

Jai instantly kneels in front of Boruto, and he holds his hand then he looks straight to his eyes. "Your criticism is like honey itself; it's too pure to be heard by my ears that are longing to hear such sweet, pure words!
"YOUR WORDS STRUCK MY HEART AND SOUL, AND I WANT TO HEAR MORE OF YOUR REVIEWS ABOUT MY FOODS! PLEASE BORUTO! NO! BORUTO SAMA! BE MY PERMANENT CUSTOMER! OH PLEASE! I BEG YOU!"

Boruto looks at him with worry and he is starting to feel strange about his words, he asks himself. "I don't expect a Nara to be like this. Shikadai loves to play chess and is calm and strategic.