Chapter 4: The Enormous Power

The sun remains on the horizon and the skies remain peaceful together with the clouds which are moving gently in different directions.

Inside Koji's house, Boruto is sitting on a chair which is facing the dining table and he's chewing his meal. Koji is chopping some vegetables on his chopping board.

The ambiance around them is peaceful, so Koji thought about something. He carefully moves his knife down beside the vegetable that is sliced in half, then he shifts his eyes beside him and sees Boruto still wearing down the meal that he made for him.

Koji speaks calmly. "Does the food taste good? Does it lack something that I can add next time?"

Boruto gently puts his chopsticks beside his round plate and replies, "The food tastes good... However, is that you're going to ask me, Mr. Koji?"

Koji raises his hand and uses his fingers to brush the side of his nose. "If you already sensed that something was wrong in my question... Why didn't you just answer my question which you made in your mind?"

"Are you suspecting me about something?" Boruto asked and his eyes narrow a little at Koji.

Koji tells him. "Don't stare at me like you're going to cut me to pieces. I am just treating you nicely."

Boruto pushes his chair by his hand, then he arises from it and moves his face down, and quickly moves it up; his expression turns unhappy.

Boruto tells Koji. "If you want me to ask me something... I am not afraid to answer it. I don't care how many questions you're going to inquire about me."

Boruto closes his eyes and smiles slightly, hence he opens his blue eyes and looks directly at Koji's eyes. "Besides... If knowing each other through asking drastic questions can decrease our distrust towards each other, hence I wouldn't mind answering all of it."

Koji sighs. "I am impressed, Boruto Uzumaki. You truly are the same young man that I've seen during Kawaki's fight against Garou."

Boruto's eyes go wide and his lip opens a bit, hence his right eye flickers to the form of an eye with a darkened sclera and visible pupil.

He suddenly remembers all of his frightening memories together with his karma. His whole body starts to shake hastily as his breath and the beat of his heart go fast.

"Y-You're that man! The same man who fought against Jigen! But now, you don't wear your mask. What happened?!" Boruto yelled shockingly.

Boruto moves his face down and he moves his eyes everywhere, his feet start to move back, then he falls on the wooden ground.

Koji walks away from the kitchen as he tells him. "I do not desire to harm you, Boruto. After all, we both have the same goal."

"The same goal?!" Boruto moves his eyes up at Koji, "and what will that goal be?"

"Destroy Jigen... Unfortunately, our goal dwells in the past, for Jigen has been defeated alongside the controller of his body," Koji settled himself on the wooden ground, now he's facing Boruto and they're two steps from each other.

"T-Then why do you want to train me?" Boruto asked, now he is starting to calm down.

Koji remains looking straight at Boruto's blue eyes and his eyes go wide. He raises his hand and points his finger to Boruto's right eye.

Koji says, "Your right eye wields a dojutsu?"

Boruto raises his hand and moves it to his right eye. His hand stopped moving after he saw something in his mind.