I Tried To Help

Here's another chapter. I love you

The next afternoon Mia was chillen at home with La La. They were having girl talk and drinking coffee. Meech was out taking care of some business. He had found out later that he would have to leave town to go film season 2 of BMF. He didn't wanna leave at a time like this just in case shit got dangerous. With Jeremy acting the way he was, anything could happen. The good thing was he didn't know where Mia and Meech lived at. He was on the hunt though cause he wanted La La. She hadn't been at the shop in a while so he didn't know where to look.

Meech came back home at around 6 in the evening. La La was in her room and Mia was cooking some food for dinner. She wanted to have a family dinner so to speak. Meech was her dude and La La was like her sister so it was family time. Meech saw Mia and gave her a great big hug from behind as he rested his head on her shoulder.

Meech: What you cooking baby?

Mia: Oh you know a little this and a little that lol

Meech: Lol you funny. Where's La La?

Mia: She's upstairs watching tv I guess

Meech: Listen I need to tell you something

Mia: Yeah babe?

Meech: I need to go out of town for a while

Mia: What? What's a while and why?

Meech: I gotta film season 2 of BMF. I'll be gone like 2 months at the most

Mia: 2 months? With all the craziness going on around here? I don't think it's a good time

Meech: Well baby if you would've let me handle your brother like I wanted to then you wouldn't have to worry now would you?

Mia: Oh so this is my fault now? Damn okay

Meech: I didn't say it was your fault and babe you knew I was an actor when you met me. This is my job and I have to go honey. If you so worried how about you come with me

Mia: Come with you? And what about La? Where is she supposed to go?

Meech: Look I know that's ya homie but she grown

Mia: OH SO I'M JUST SUPPOSED TO TURN MY BACK ON HER NOW? WHAT HAPPENED TO LOYALTY NIGGA?!! I KNOW YA POPS DIDN'T TEACH YOU TO BE ON SOME SUCKA SHIT MEECH!!

Meech: What you know about my pops other then what the media tells you huh?

Mia stood there staring at the floor silent. Damn was he serious? Leave La La to fend for herself? That's not the way to do it.

Mia: Meech please I need you to stay

Meech: I understand but I can't just bail out on my job baby. I'm the main character and without me there is no show period

Mia: Fine honey. When do you have to leave?

Meech: The day after tomorrow

Mia: Okay...cool

Meech: Okay cool?

Mia: Yeah. What else is there to say? If you gotta go then you gotta go

Meech walked off to go upstairs. He didn't say anything else for the rest of the night. Things were awkward at the dinner table. It was just pure silence and La La knew exactly what was going on. She tried to spark up a conversation but nothing happened. After dinner Mia cleaned up and went to bed. Meech followed not too far behind her. Then La La went in her room and fell asleep.

The next morning Mia woke up to Meech being gone. She rolled her eyes and turned over to her other side. She laid there for a minute and then there was a knock on her bedroom door. She dragged herself out of bed to answer it.