Old Ghost From Before

NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!! Njoy and good morning or good night wherever you are in the world.

YG as Kareem (Ry Ry's Boyfriend)

The next day Mia knew she was having dinner at her house so she asked Meech to please help her out

The next day Mia knew she was having dinner at her house so she asked Meech to please help her out. After how Mariah acted when she saw Meech Mia was hesitant to let her come. It was something she would now have to think about.

It seemed like the day went pretty fast and before she knew it, it was time to get ready to eat dinner. Despite what happened yesterday Mia still allowed Mariah to come over to her house with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend was some nigga named Kareem. Come to find out Meech knew the dude and they wasn't on some friendly shit either. Meech did not like this dude. They had history back in the day when they was in high school. The nigga Kareem tried to bitch him in front of his homeboys on some you stole my girlfriend shit. But the girl was never Kareem's. He was just tryna cuff her on some can't nobody have you if I can't. A real fatal attraction type nigga. Meech and Kareem locked eyes when they saw each other and remembered each other. Kareem wanted to bury the beef but Meech wasn't haven't it cause bro pulled a gun out on him over the girl. It's never that serious honey. Meech pulled Mia to the side. More like a come upstairs type of deal.

Meech: Mia come upstairs with me real quick. I need help with something. Hurry up

Mia: Um okay baby. Here I come

Meech and Mia went upstairs into their bedroom. Mia just looked at Meech confused as hell.

Meech: Mia what the fuck is going on here?

Mia: What do you mean?

Meech: What is your receptionist doing here and what is that nigga doing in my house?

Mia: I told her she come over and she asked if he could come to and I said okay. If this about yesterday I already talked to her about that

Meech: No this ain't about yesterday. That nigga she with is my enemy. They gotta go

Mia: I didn't know you knew him. I ain't never met the guy either

Meech: Do me a favor. Next time you wanna invite outsiders to the house I would appreciate it if you would ask me first

Mia: Okay my bad

Meech just looked at her with an angry face. His face said "I mean what I say. I'm not playing with you". She knew he mean't business and was never doing that again. She hated to get on his bad side. He had enough to deal with and now this nigga in the house that he don't like. Shit bout to get out of hand. Meech went back downstairs and left Mia standing in the bedroom staring at the wall. Eventually she came back downstairs and rejoined everybody.

Debbie: You good girl?

Mia: Yeah yeah I'm fine honey

Debbie: You sure?