Enemy Territory

TRIGGER WARNING EVERYONE!!!! THIS CHAPTER DEALS WITH THE SUBJECT OF RAPE!!! JUST LETTING YOU KNKW AHEAD IF TIME!!!

IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS EVER BEEN RAPED AND YOU WANNA GET HELP. YOU CAN CALL THE SEXUAL ASSAULT HOTLINE. IT'S IMPORTANT TO TALK ABOUT IT WHETHER YOUR A MAN OR A WOMAN. YOU CAN GET HELP!!!

YOU CAN CONTACT RAINN OR CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THEIR ORGANIZATION!!
https://www.rainn.org/about-national-sexual-assault-telephone-hotline
1 (800) 656-HOPE
Or 1 (800) 656-4673

I love you and good morning or good night wherever you are in the world.

So you know when things are going good sometimes they quickly go bad? That's what happened. Mia had thought the whole situation with her brother was over with. He's passed away and that's the end of it right? Dead wrong sis.

One afternoon Mia was off work and had just come from hanging with her sisters at the salon. Meech was out with CJ and his nephew. Meech and Mia had talked earlier that day and they had made plans to go shopping later. They were planning on redecorating the living room with some new furniture. Mia got home before Meech did and danger met her from behind. The Denver Lane bloods had been beefing with the Broadway Crips. When Jeremy got killed several of the Denver Lane Bloods had been posting on social media. They were posting that they was glad he was dead and making ignorant jokes about it. So the Broadway Crip gang had got word of the situation and they started going at it. Back to back on social media no subliminals. Names was being said and everything so to get back at the crips the Denver Lane Bloods put together a plan to kidnap Mia for ransom. They posted it all on social media that they had grabbed her. Yes she didn't have anything to do with the situation but Jeremy was her brother. So long story short she became a casualty in the situation. They ended up taking Mia to the hood hang out on Denver avenue. This place was like a trap house times a hundred. Now don't get me wrong. Some hood houses were actually nice but this one wasn't. They had her held in one of the rooms in the house. If she was gonna try to escape it was gonna be chitty chitty bang bang. Mia had been held captive for a few hours already when one of the blood members had come in.

Blood Member #1: So Mia is it?

Mia: Yeah

Blood Member #1: You know why you here right?

Mia: Um you're a blood so I'm guessing this has something to do with my brother?

Blood Member #1: Exactly

Mia: But my brother is dead

Blood Member #1: Okay so let me just fill you in. The Denver Bloods is beefing with the Broadway Crips right now and that's where you come in. You simply got kidnapped on some retaliation type shit

Mia: But none of the crips know me. So how is this fair? Nobody is gonna wanna come look for me

Blood Member #1: Not true. You with that Meech nigga and he got money. If he love you he's gonna wanna get you back

Mia: So this is about money now?

Blood Member #1: What you think?

Mia: So then this isn't about retaliation. It's about me being with Meech and you holding me for ransom

Blood Member #1: Well then to we know that you know one of the Broadway Crips personally

Mia: Who?

Blood Member #1: A nigga named Ykir

Mia: We haven't talked in months. He don't fuck with me no more. Ever since I got with Meech we fell off

Blood Member #1: Somebody's gonna come for you. Trust and believe that Mia. You want some water?