Train Station Reunion

Narcissa drops us off at the train station and warns us to behave ourselves. The boys give each other a knowing look, which Narcissa and I both choose to ignore. The train station was beautiful. I've never been here but I almost wish I had. It's chaotic, kids running around everywhere, parents crying and saying goodbye to their children. Almost like when the school bus picks up the muggle kids for school except it brings them home at the end of the day. These parents probably won't be able to see them until Christmas.

Once Narcissa leaves us, Zabini and Theo come find us. Riddle wasn't far behind them, unfortunately.

Here comes all of the sympathetic stares and comments about how my father ditched me for Potter.

"How was everyone's summer? Do anything extravagant?" Zabini asks all of us in a light, joking tone.

"Something like that," I respond. To my surprise, there was no pity in his eyes when he looks at me.

Thank god.

"Oh yeah? What did you get up to?" Theo asks me as he nudges my arm, standing next to me.

"Oh... you know. Some mischief," I say. I send a knowing look to Enzo and he smirks.

"But she can't tell you lot because it's top secret family business," Enzo cuts in. Theo and Zabini don't look too thrilled about it being a secret but I'm not going to tell them. Enzo is insane so my mouth is staying shut.

"Whatever, can we go and find our cart before someone takes it." Theo asks. Apparently his compartment is sacred and he hates when others try and take it. Draco was filling me in on the way there about how weird Theo gets about it all.

"Sure, whatever you say weirdo." I say to Theo as I wrap my arm around his shoulder and turn to walk towards the train.

"Hold on," Riddle says to us all. "That's it? No one is going to mention the thing we all want to talk about? Why aren't we talking about this?"

"Can you please not do this?" I ask him. Beg him.

"No! What's the plan? Because I know these two aren't going to let him get away with that bullshit," Riddle says, motioning to my cousins.

"Just leave it alone," I beg him. He opens his mouth to say something else so I continue.

"No! I'm asking you all to leave it alone. I don't want to talk about it and I don't want to do anything about it."

"Don't let him get away with-" Riddle began but thankfully he was cut off.

"Are you deaf? She doesn't want to speak about it and she doesn't want any of us to do anything about it." Theo says, stepping in and shutting him up. "Now, not another word about it. We're going to get on the train and if we happen to see Potter, ignore the git."

Riddle shakes his head in disbelief but doesn't say another word about it.

That is... until we got on the train and ran right into Potter and his little squad of friends. 

"Oh great, perfect timing." I mumble when I see them. Draco and Enzo give each other knowing looks. Theo glances over there Riddle to see if he's going to do anything before he moves beside me.

"Don't worry about it, just keep walking." Theo whispers to me as he grabs my hand.

And we keep walking forward. I'm just praying that no one says anything and we can walk away before anything starts. I don't want it to be a whole thing in front of everyone.

Thankfully, Riddle kept his mouth shut once we got past them. That is... until Porter gets just past us and his bloody friend couldn't just keep waking.