|| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ||

"𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑 to god if I'm late-" You heaved internally, trying your best not to look like an idiot as you ran towards the large building ahead

You were rushing, clearly. Apparently, your alarm clock decided to magically stop working and thus made you ten precious minutes behind schedule. No matter, ten minutes wasn't the worst amount of time taken, right?

Wrong. 

Because now, you missed the only train available that actually headed right where the Hero Agency was located. And now, you had to take a different, unfamiliar train, that took you behind the agency instead, meaning you had to walk in a full loop just to find the front entrance.

Well, at least you were here now, god knowing how late you were. 

"Oh- uh, hiya," You sighed, walking up to the woman at the front desk with a nervous smile.

"Hi dear, how can I help you?" The woman questioned with a soft smile, glancing up at you.

"I'm uh..I'm here for an interview..with- Deku?" You stated, rubbing the side of your arm, feeling out of place with the professional environment. 

"Hm, I see, and what's your name?" The woman started typing on her keyboard.

"(Name)" You replied, tilting your head to see her quickly search for your name before looking up at you again. 

"Okay..You're on for an interview with Deku..and you're..a bit late, but that's okay! Just head up to the 24th floor, he should be arriving momentarily" She said, pointing down the hall where the elevators were located.

"Okay, thanks-!" You waved goodbye as you walked away, quickly finding your way through the hallway to find the elevators. Thankfully, they were already waiting for you, and fortunately, no one was inside.

"Thank god no one's making out in here-" You breathed out, stepping in and letting the elevator take you to where the interview office was.