|𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃|

"𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐔!" You waved to the pro hero before leaving the building, happily walking home

"𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐔!" You waved to the pro hero before leaving the building, happily walking home. It was a bit earlier than usual, slithers of red streaking the darkening sky. The clouds were getting darker, and you could tell they would soon start blanketing the once clear skies by the time you get home.

"It's gonna rain?" You heard someone say as they walked past you, rushing to where they needed to go. 

"Yeah, heard it's gonna storm all night!" Their friend said, and you hummed, looking up with a slight frown. 

"Isn't Deku supposed to patrol tonight? That's not good," 

You chewed your lip and sighed, continuing down the memorized streets to the bustling train station until you made it home. 

"Nice, came back in one piece, cool," You muttered, kicking your shoes off before practically throwing your bag to the couch. You went through your usual nightly routine, quickly making some curry to enjoy for dinner. The apartment smelled heavenly, the lights dimmed slightly to make the colored fairy lights stand out, bringing a cozy atmosphere. 

You hummed a soft tune as you watered some plants along the little balcony you had next to the living room area. That was short-lived as you jumped when you heard the startling sound of thunder practically harassing you. 

"Well damn fuck you too I guess," You muttered with a pout, placing the tiny can in the corner to quickly walk back inside before the pouring rain could drench your clothes. 

You went inside at the perfect time as right when you closed the glass door, rain practically poured and splattered down from the dark clouds. You could see sparks of green in the distance, black tendrils shooting out from within a few buildings. 

"Damn is Deku okay out there-??" You questioned, sipping some warm (B/OC) from a cute mug. 

"Probably not idiot,"