|𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐓𝐇|

THE NEXT FEW DAYS were interesting for you and Deku, as ever since that one sleep-over, you decided that having some company for once was actually pretty nice

THE NEXT FEW DAYS were interesting for you and Deku, as ever since that one sleep-over, you decided that having some company for once was actually pretty nice. And thus began a slight trend of him showing up, sometimes to just chill, finish some paperwork and catch up with anything that wasn't completed. Or even on days where he just...had a mood, and came over with a bunch of snacks in hand, a bright grin on his face as you opened the balcony door to welcome him. 

You were surprised but excited by the sudden attention and fun you had during those days. You found yourself laughing and getting to know him much more, and it felt nice having a closer bond. 

"Oh, hun, could you pass some of those files over there?" 

And god, the nicknames. 

"Oh- uh, yeah sure," You stepped towards the shelf he pointed at, your fingers grazing past the folders before selecting two light blue files. 

"Is there a new case to be added?" You asked, making your way towards where he sat down at his desk. 

"Thanks, and yeah, there is," He smiled, looking through the files before pulling out a paper. You peeked over his shoulder to see the files, two young children's faces pasted on the documents. You frowned. 

"Two kids, both being hunted by a group of villains. Some speculate it's for their quirks, or something with their mutations," Deku explained, feeling your curious eyes over his shoulder. You hummed, tilting your head.

"Do we know where the children are at the moment?" You questioned, your eyes quickly scanning the forms. 

"They're with Uravity and Nejire-San right now, as they're considered the most welcoming heroes children-wise," Deku huffed slightly, making you almost laugh at the way he seemed offended. 

"I'm surprised they didn't jump to you first, then," You quipped, making him laugh.

"Oh, speaking of," Deku turned to you, looking up at your face. You felt yourself heat up slightly.