|𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄|

"𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 need to finish these

"𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 need to finish these..and then put together the schedule for another interview..and then.." You muttered to yourself as you jot down notes, carefully going through a pile of papers on the side. This week was definitely going to be a busy one, annoyingly enough, and you wanted everything to go according to plan.

You were about halfway through the papers when a pair of calloused hands gently landed on your desk. You didn't need to look up to know who it was. 

"Deku, I love you, but I need to get through this right now," You deadpanned without thinking. 

"Aw, I love you too, (Name)," 

Your eyes widened, your head snapping up to meet his eyes. 

"Huh?-!" 

Deku merely grinned. 

"That got your attention," He remarked, leaning against the desk. You almost choked. Never mind, you did choke on air. 

"Just..what do you want?" You asked with a sigh, gulping down whatever stupid stutters you would've let out. 

"I was going to ask if you'd like to go out for some coffee? You could get your work done at the cafe, and get something to eat too!" He suggested with a warm smile. You sweatdropped, placing another paper into the pile of ones you've completed. 

"Sometimes I think I do more work than you do," You mumbled with a light laugh.

"I do work too-!" He whined. 

"And you also leave every chance you get, then drag me along into your rebellious escapades," 

"I mean.."