|𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒|

"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓??" You questioned loudly as ou looked down at your tablet, immediately shrinking back when you realized how loud you were

"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓??" You questioned loudly as ou looked down at your tablet, immediately shrinking back when you realized how loud you were. You quickly tilted your head to see no one in the office, a sigh escaping your lips as you looked down. 

"First time?" 

"Gee, how'd you know?" You groaned, turning to see Deku standing by the doorway. 

"Just a hunch," He shrugged, walking right past you to flip through a few files before slipping a light red one out. 

"Don't stress out, Kacchan isn't that bad.. when he's not angry," Deku chuckled fondly. Your shoulders un-tensed a bit. You remembered Deku happily spending time patrolling with the explosive hero. He would sometimes even bring up little stories about his childhood and high school years with the blonde. Heck, he would make daily phone calls as well!

And that's what got you worried. 

You were sure Deku was hella close with Dynamight, and you would hate for someone like him to have a reason to dislike you. Imagine getting on his bad side? Either entertaining or pure death and you would like to keep your life for now.

"Right.." You huffed, sipping away at a cup of (...) as if it would take away your nerves. 

That seemed to do the trick.

*❀*̥━━✦❘༻๑♡๑༺❘✦━━❀*

"Oh, pro hero Dynamight," You greeted curtly, nodding up at the sauntering villain. He glanced down at you with his signature scowl, but you could tell he was observing you. You sweatdropped, shivering under his gaze. 

"Can he stop staring like I know I'm a sight to behold but this is uncomfortable.." 

"Tch, you're that chick the damn nerd hired," He finally spoke up with a scoff, turning to look the other way. You blinked.