|𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐒|

"𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑

"𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑..𝐇𝐔𝐇?" You commented as Izuku sent you a sheepish smile. 

"This is the specific one we have to go to, it's like a ritual at this point," He explained, looking up at the oddly cozy building. You hummed, carefully fiddling with the buttons on the large coat Izuu let you drape over your shoulders for the evening. He even lent you the smallest pair of jeans he had, and they surprisingly fit you well. 

"I'm still jealous you manage to pull off these clothes more than I do," he huffed under his breath as you tugged on the ends of your shirt.

"Yeah yeah, keep whining," You hummed with a smug smirk, earning a "hurt" glance. 

"OI IDIOTS WE'RE HERE!" A loud, gruff voice announced loudly, making you turn your head to see a large figure pulling over in an impressive motorcycle, another familiar figure behind him. 

"Aye, Deku, you came!" Another voice chimed, Red Riot coming up with a fist up.

"Tch, and the chick you're a wh-"

"NOPE-!!" Izuku immediately cut him off with his hand, ears tinged red as you watched the exchange with a confused tilt of your head. 

"Uh..nice to see you too?" You said with a small smile, bumping the hero's extended fist. 

"Let's get inside already, damnit!" Dynamight- or Bakugou, yelled as he already started stomping his way to the entrance. Izuku chuckled fondly, tilting his head towards the door at you before calmly following behind. 

The bar was small, with warm lights bulbing the ceiling, and purple lights hidden between the small orbs of warmth. All the way at the front was a large booth, alcohol proudly presented along the walls. There were comfortable seats lining the outer area, and other seats were set up in a sectioned-off area covered by sheer fabric. 

"Woah, it's so nice in here.." You commented, looking around the room.

"The drinks are even better," Kirishima beamed, already at the booth.