|𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒|

(not beta read, sorry for any errors!!)     

           𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐈𝐑 greeted you as you stepped out of your apartment. The lights within the city were twinkling, Christmas decorations following you on every corner you went, with the sound of music and delectable scents trailing throughout the streets. It was nice, and you found yourself enjoying your stroll as you walked, bag in hand as you were on the hunt for treats and gifts. You were looking for the perfect gift for not only Izuku but your new-found friends as well. Oh, and your secret Santa. Sometime during the last few weeks, you got the chance to meet up with Izuku's friends, eagerly joining them for their secret Santa name-pulling, and you happened to get Todoroki. An interesting choice, but definitely decent to work with. 

You found yourself getting attached to the girls, and ever since the last brunch, a few others followed. They thought you were nice, and you enjoyed spending time with them a lot. 
So now, here you were, so attached that you wanted to make or get them something that would be thoughtful. 

You walked through many stores, picking up things that caught your eye before moving on to the next, and before long your arms were decked with shopping bags. You were on your merry way toward a clothing store when you bumped into a large figure. 

"Oof-" You stumbled back slightly, hands tightening over the bag handles as you glanced up to see the figure. 

"Fatgum!!" You gasped out, mouth open as you gazed up at him. 

"Whoops, sorry pretty lady-!" He chuckled as he looked down at you. He was in his hero costume, looking as bright and cool as always. 

"I- i'm sorry too," You smiled up at him, about to walk away when a blob of red caught your eye. 

"Aye- Fatgum we should get some foo- oh, hey, (Name)!!" Kirishima greeted brightly, waving enthusiastically.