|𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇|

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, (𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄)?" Deku asked as he knocked on the open door to your office

"Yeah?" You hummed, briefly glancing up to look at him. He wasn't in his usual hero attire and decided to wear more office-based clothes instead, and god did they make him look good. 

"Wanna have lunch with me?" He offered with a warm smile, making you almost choke on the coffee you were currently sipping. 

"Uh- lunch?" You perked up, coughing.

"Yeah! I figured it would be a nice way to hang out, just enjoy some fresh air, y'know?" Deku seemed so excited about the idea, you couldn't turn it down. 

"Oh, unless you're too busy? I wouldn't mind having lunch tomorrow or something..unless it goes against any boundaries of course!" 

"No- no, Deku, I- I would really like having lunch with you!" You smiled, feeling butterflies flutter in your stomach at the way he looked so happy. 

"Great! I'll meet you at my office once your lunch break starts!" He clasped his hands, bidding goodbye before he left the room, leaving you a  bit flustered. 

"Right..lunch,"

❀*̥━━✦❘༻๑♡๑༺❘✦━━❀*̥

"Uh, Deku? I'm here," You knocked on the door shyly, your voice quiet from the amount of talking you had to do in the last few hours. 

"Oh, (Name), you're here! Come on in," Deku beamed as he opened the door, ushering you into his office. It was a bit more clean than usual, and his papers were finally stacked away in a small basket you gave him for the ones he completed and the ones he didn't. 

"Yeah uh, hi," 

"I thought we could just order something, but maybe going out for lunch sounds better?" He suggested, looking outside from the gorgeous view of the windowed wall.