|𝐑𝐔𝐍-𝐈𝐍|

"𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖" (Name)!" Deku said once you were done with a meeting with some other heroes about villain activity and whatnot

"𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖" (Name)!" Deku said once you were done with a meeting with some other heroes about villain activity and whatnot. You were there, standing by Deku's side the whole time while taking notes, making sure to not leave out a single piece of information. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, Deku-!" You let out a breath, flashing a tired smile before quickly collecting your bag from where you left it, then dashed out of the room to exit.

It happened to be a bit later than when you usually left. The night was dark and quiet. Not many people lingered through the streets, a cool chill against your skin. You tugged your work jacket closer to yourself, feeling someone's eyes lurking on you. You looked behind, only to see nothing there.

"God, (Name) stop being such a paranoid mess," You mentally scolded yourself, shaking your head before walking ahead. The bus wasn't too far, you could make it.

Suddenly, a harsh force ripped you out of your thoughts, pinning you to the wall in an alleyway. 

"Agh-!" You yelped, looking up to see a pair of striking eyes in front of you. A sinister smile crept on the guy's face as he looked down at you. 

"Well aren't you a cutie?" He muttered, making you internally gag.

"Let go of me-!" You yelled, struggling in his arms. 

"Shut your mouth, or I might have to do it for you, kid," He growled, holding you up with what looked like a rope. 

"His quirk's making ropes.." You thought, looking down at the worn-out binding.

"Now, how bout' you make this easy and give me every single thing in that bag of yours, yeah?" 

With a sigh, you unzipped your bag with much time, quickly taking out the basic contents. Books, papers, a brush, etc. You glanced up at him to see him focus on whatever you took out, not your hands.