| 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆|

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 you arose in a pile of soft blankets and sheets you didn't recognize

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 you arose in a pile of soft blankets and sheets you didn't recognize. You were about to fall asleep again in the comfort of the new mount of comfort. That was until you smelled a heavenly scent drifting through the smallest crack open through the doorway. You tiredly rubbed your eyes, sighing at the scent before pushing off the blankets to wander down the hallway, desperate to find the cause of the aroma. 

You were soon led to the kitchen, where Izuku was standing with a little pastel apron over a thin shirt. 

"Izu- ku?" You called out with half-lidded eyes, blinking away the sleep still clouding your eyes. He perked up and turned to see you, a bright smile welcoming you. 

"Ah, (Name), glad you woke up! I'm making breakfast right now, pancakes sound good?" He asked with a gentle smile, tilting his head at the fluffy pancakes on the stove. 

"Sounds amazing actually," You mumbled with a thankful smile. The sleepiness seemed to wear off as you looked over his shoulder, watching him make the pancakes before setting them on plates.

"I'm gonna quickly wash up," You muttered to him, hearing a hum in acknowledgment. You thanked the lords for remembering to grab a bag of stuff for yourself in the event of staying over. You quickly washed up and put on a large white shirt and shorts, feeling warm from the sweater you wore for the night. 

By the time you were done, Izuku had already placed the plates at the table, a plate of eggs to the side as he waited for you. 

"I'm gonna assume we're not gonna go to work today, huh?" You asked with a playful smirk as you sat down. Izuku merely chuckled, shrugging. 

"You deserve a break," He said plainly. 

"And you do too, when was the last time you had a proper day off?" You questioned with a huff, almost like a mother scolding their son. He sweatdropped and scratched his neck sheepishly.