|𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐄|

"𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍, 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 so uh, you have quite a lot of stuff booked today," You laughed nervously, scrolling through a neverending list of things that needed to be done today

"Bring it on," Deku encouraged with a laugh. Busy days were always tiring, so he tried to have as much enthusiasm as he could beforehand, makes him feel less burnt out by the end of it. You noticed that happens a lot. 

"First, a short interview, then a photo shoot, apparently they have a new hero line. A short stop at Fatgum's restaurant. Then, we gotta head out to Creati's Agency Lab for a short mission, which I believe you already have planned, right?" You looked up at him, earning a nod in confirmation. 

"Mhm,"

"And then after THAT you need to head out for a bit of patrolling and a short meet-up with Frostblaze.." 

Deku nodded along before reaching over the desk to get a sip of water. 

"-And you have dinner with All Might!" You smiled, putting the tablet down to look up at Deku. He immediately started coughing, snorting on his water as he quickly swallowed. 

"Uh..you good?" You peered down at him, sweatdropping at the way he held his face in his hands. 

"I'm good-!" He said, his voice muffled as he struggled to show a thumbs up. 

❀*̥━━✦❘༻๑♡๑༺❘✦━━❀*̥

"Oh, hello, Midoriya!" A woman's voice greeted as you and Deku both exited the car. You looked up to see the one and only Creati rushing towards the two of you with a warm smile. 

"Omg, she's so pretty!" You gushed internally. The pro hero was dressed in a simple dress shirt and scarlet skirt with ruffles underneath, a pair of glasses hiding her onyx eyes.

"Ah, Yaoyorozu-San!" Deku grinned, shaking the woman's hand with a warm smile. Momo smiled, giving him a quick hug before her eyes wandered towards you, her gaze curious and she stepped towards you. 

"Hello! You must be Deku's Secretary?" She tilted her head.

"Ah, yeah, that'd be me! It's nice to meet you, Creati-San," You smiled, shaking her hand. 

"Lovely to meet you too! Now, come inside, Deku, did you bring the things?" She turned to the greenette. 

"Of course!" 

❀*̥━━✦❘༻๑♡๑༺❘✦━━❀*̥

"Right, now one last meeting," You yawned, fixing your outfit to make sure you still somehow looked presentable. Deku seemed to match your tiredness, rubbing his eyes as he flashed you a tired smile. 

"Sounds good, hun," He spoke without thinking, his eyes widening immediately. He quickly turned to you, a dusty red blush painting his cheeks as he apologized. 

"I'-I'm so sorry I didn't even mean to call you that- sorry!" He waved his hands as he apologized profusely, all signs of drowsiness gone. His words were caught off by the light sound of your laughter, easing his nerves. 

"No worries, Deku! I really don't mind nicknames," You chuckled. 

"Holy fucking shit he just called me hun what in the literal fanfiction is this I'm gonna c r y,"

❀*̥━━✦❘༻๑♡๑༺❘✦━━❀*̥

"Oh, hey, Izuku," All Might, who now went by Toshinori, greeted when the hero walked into the space rented for them.

"All Might, hey!" Deku grinned, giving the man a hug. 

"It hasn't been that long, god," Toshi coughed, sitting back down. 

"Sorry," Deku rubbed his head sheepishly, sitting down as well. A waitress came by and took their orders for appetizers, the both of them conversing on whatever. 

"I saw the tabloids," All Might said casually, Deku curiously sipping his drink.

"What do they say this time?" He sighed.

"Well, let's just say there have been quite a few sightings of a certain young office woman.." The man coughed knowingly. It took Deku a few seconds until his face rivaled Kirishima's hair. 

"(NAME)?!"

"Oh, so that's her name?" Toshinori inquired with a smile, Deku ruffling his hair. 

"I mean- she's just my secretary! I mean- she is really pretty and smart, but I mean- "

"Izuku, my boy," Toshinori sighed.

"She can't- no!" 

"Do you happen to find romantic interest in your secretary?" 

"N-no!" 

"Mhm.."

"All Might-!" 

❀*̥━━✦❘༻๑♡๑༺❘✦━━❀*̥

Meanwhile, you were happily changing out of your office clothes, a soft smile gracing your features as you tugged on a soft shirt.

You hummed a tune as you searched through your bag, soon finding a white envelope. 

"Of course, he uses themed stickers," You laughed, booping the chibi Red Riot sticker keeping the paper together. You opened it to find a rather generous payment for the day. 

"Huh?! Why is it so much..?? Eh, not that I'm complaining," You shrugged,  quickly counting the money, and hot damn was it a lot!

"I already got groceries and paid the bills and other adulting shit..might as well buy some new clothes?" 

might as well buy some new clothes?"