I

When a child with blond hair is born. Many people will comment how it darkens as they grow older. There is however, a small percent of children who keep the light shade of blond they had as a kid. Fin Swan is no different. 

Being born a twin brother to the famous Isabella swan. Fin was born 20 minutes after Isabella was born. Everyone in the hospital commented on the small boy who was born with a full head of almost whitish blond hair. 

"He's a towhead for sure." Charlie swan commented, smiling fondly towards the twins who currently laid within the nursery at the hospital. 

A nurse wheeled the mother, Renne swan up beside her husband. "Do not dis on your son." The women smiled, as she smacked his arm lightly laughing. 

A few weeks later, the couple was allowed to leave the home with the twins. Family and friends surprised the new family at the two story home. 

Charlie and Renne home is a small, three-bedroom house, one bathroom home. Pulling into the paved driveway, a porch greets you with balloons wrapped around the rusted metal poles. The twins nursery is towards the west of the house, facing out over the front yard.

A simple, small square yard that is surrounded by an enormous forest is currently filled with residences of a small town known as Forks, Washington. The word spread quick once the Chief of polices wife gave birth causing the friends and family to throw a party when they where released. 

Entering into the simple white door Charlie was carrying Fin Swan's car seat while Renne followed behind with Isabella. Greeting them upon the small fireplace that seems almost too big for the handkerchief sized living room was the standard store bought congregates on the new baby cards lining the top. 

Sitting in the kitchen that contained a square oak table with un-matching chairs was filled with fresh baked food and treats for the family and friends. You could see Renne giving a soft smile towards the bright yellow cabinets that seem so out of place within the home. 

❄️❄️❄️❄️

Everyone in town could tell that Renne was slowly getting unhappy. She would never admit it, She enjoyed being married to Charlie. To Renne it was not the marriage that was causing her to get depressed. It was the climate she lived in, the rainy clouds every day. Never seeing the sun like she was use to. 

Charlie was called out all hours of the day and night. Being the Chief to the township was one that never seemed to rest. Renne was beginning to feel trapped within the marriage. She begun to have thoughts about the life her daughter and son where living in Renne begun to have conversations with Charlie about moving somewhere with more sun. 

Charlie refused to leave forks, not only was his family home in the small town. His job and his friends where in the town. Renne could not take no for an answer and so deciding one of the worst choices Renne left Charlie, taking Fin and Isabella. 

Charlie was devastated, turning to his work in order to not be home alone. He did not try and stop Renne, having agreed with everyone else noticing she was becoming unhappy. A little white later Charlie received divorce papers, Charlie signed without any issue. He mentioned to Renne that he only wished to see his children, which Renne agreed. 

❄️❄️❄️❄️

As the twins grew, they would spend a few weeks in the summer with Charlie down in Forks. Bella took over the responsibilities in the home anything from cooking food to helping Renne with bookkeeping. This helped the lives of a small family become easier.