VI

Having to wake up the following day was not the best. Looking around the darkened room just made me want to slide further into the blankets. Covering my face with the hood of the wolf onesie just made me wish that I had one of my binkies, having left them back in Phoenix when I moved. 

I wondered if I should order some to Charlies house, yes Charlies house. I did not feel like this was home anymore. I don't even know if Bella heard Charlie and mine conversation yesterday. Part of me wondered if I should ask Bella, and another part of me wondered if I should just let it slide. 

Shaking my head, I was about to close my eyes once more before someone knocked upon my bedroom door. Ignoring knock for a few minutes, I then heard the door knob jiggle.

 "Fin." Bella spoke through the thin wood that currently separated us. "We have to go or we will be late." 

Throwing the blanket off, I stared at the celling. "Do I have to?" I finally spoke.

"Yes. Be downstairs in ten." Bella spoke again, before heading down the steps. 

With another sigh, I finally stood up, tossed on a hoodie and jeans before heading down the steps. 

The rest of the week seemed to go like this. Emmett was attempting to cheer me up during our classes, though it could not help fully. Going home was always dreading anymore. Charlie seemed to distance himself from me, He did not really speak with Bella but he spoke with me less. 

Bella was not helping the situation anymore,  She was addicted to finding out information on Edward and the fact that Emmett along with the rest of the Cullen's where speaking with me from time to time was not making things any easier. 

❄️❄️❄️❄️

On Friday, things seemed to pick up in conversation. People during lunch have been speaking about going to the beach at some point. It made me smile some, feeling like I could visit my friend Jacob and find out information on why I was feeling this connection to two people I had not meant before. 

When school finally let out and Bella drove us home. I walked up towards my bedroom and stared at my dresser. I had forgotten that there number was a number in there in the first place. I didn't know why I felt the urge to call them. 

Shaking my head slightly, I turned heading down to the kitchen. A small frown came upon my face noticing that Bella had not even informed me she was leaving. I stood in the kitchen for a few moments before running back up the steps. I grabbed the paper from the drew, ran back down the steps and picked up the phone. 

I stared at the phone for a few moments wondering if they even remembered me, the seven teen year old who chewed upon there shirt sleeve in the middle of the isle. Getting the courage I finally punched in the numbers upon the paper. 

It only took four rings before I head someone pick up the phone. 

"Hello?" A female voice spoke, I new right away that it was Emily voice. "Fin?" She asked again. 

"H..Hello." I spoke the simple word that felt like it should be so easy to say and yet took so much strength. 

"Fin." she said my name again, sighing softly. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" she questioned. 

I could hear conversation in the background, there was two voices he did not recognize and then he thought he heard Sam's voice in the distance. 

"No.. no.." I shook my head, feeling the familiar sense of fuzziness coming over my thoughts. I knew this meant I would slip into little space unless I did something. 

"You sure? Do you need me to come get you?" Emily spoke once more. 

"Uhm.." Shaking my head slightly, almost like she could see through the phone. I found myself struggling to say simple answers. "No.. Yes.. I don't know.." 

I could hear the phone shift, the sound of voices once clear turned to muffles before hearing the phone shift, almost like it was handed to someone else.

"Fin." He heard who sounded like Sam speaking. "You have us worried." 

Feeling something wet land on the top of my hand. I reached my hands up towards my cheek and begun to wonder when I started to cry. Before I could even process the simple thought, my vision turned to a blur as the tears started to come faster.

"Fin." Sam spoke once more. "Answer me, young man." His voice held the same authority he heard back in the shopping center. 

"I.." my voice sounded broken, distance, I couldn't even recognize it and wondered if Sam could understand. "Why.." Shaking my head. I stared towards the piece of plastic that hung upon the wall. 

"Stay right there Fin." Sam spoke, He sounded so distance. I could hear worry fill his words. 

"Jared. keep him on the phone until we get there." Sam spoke once more, then the phone was handed to someone else. 

"Hello." The new person said. "I am Jared, You don't know me but Sam and Emily have been a major help to me." I could hear the sound of a door closing "What is your favorite color?" 

"Uhm.." I was quickly whipping my tears from my cheeks trying to think of the answer. 

"It's okay." Jared spoke, I could hear the concern within his voice. "You do not have answer." 

"Cobalt blue." I finally managed to answer. 

I could hear Jared give a soft chuckle "You are very specific with the blue." 

"Do not hog the phone Jared." I could hear someone else in the background, almost sounded like he was right beside Jared. 

"Paul." Jared spoke "I just got the pup calmed down." 

"Jared!" Paul hissed 

"Crap." Jared spoke. 

I was about to ask him what he meant when I heard the door opening. Turning towards the sound, I could not help the quicken pace of tears that came. 

Important!

--> Hello, Wolf pups If you do not wish to comment on the story, can you answer the question below?
* Can anyone suggest a good editor? I know my grammar is not the best..

--> If you need a reminder of what Fin looks like, Go to the first page of the story.

* Just a warning, I am a full time college student and also I am a teachers assistance for Pre K students. This means that I may not be able to post every single day. I will try though!

Thank you for reading!!!