XXX

It was the question that none of the pack was expecting to hear. Everyone thought Fin might freak out and run or even close himself off. However, when he asked if he could see, you could see the tension in the room slowly dwindle.

Sam had the biggest smile on his face as he stood up.

"Paul, Jared, Bradly, and Collin go run the treaty line." Sam instructed while picking up Fin.

Emily turned around, heading back into the kitchen. She felt this needed to be something Sam and Fin did on their own.

"But Sam..." Paul started to speak before seeing the look upon Sam's face.

"Fine." Paul said again before leaving with the others.

Sam took Fin outside the house before sitting him down in the grass. "You stay right there." He said, backing away.

When Sam took off his shirt, Fin couldn't help but giggle, and when the shorts came off, Fin covered his eyes. It wasn't until he felt a hot brush of air go over his face that Fin looked up and gasped.

Standing in the same spot that Sam had just stood in was a giant wolf. Fin stood up carefully as he stared at the black fur it reminded him of nighttime in Phoenix when he could not see the stars.

Fin examined the muscles that he could see rippling through his far when Sam moved to lay down. Fin watched his golden eyes that shined with love, and when Sam placed his head upon his paws, Fin noticed the dagger-like claws.

"Daddy?" Fin whispered, moving closer towards Sam.

Sam nodded his head before Fin ran towards him. When Fin buried his head against Sam's fur, noticing the softness of the fur, Fin started moving his hands alongside it.

It was only moments later that Fin was lifted up by Sam's teeth and tossed onto Sam's back.

After Fin got situated, Sam started to move. He ran towards the trees and smiled at Fin laughter.

Sam stopped at a small clearing within the trees before kneeling down, allowing  Fin to jump off. Sam turned around, heading behind a bush.

Fin moved further into the clearing as he watched the leafs start to fall.

"We will never hurt you." Sam spoke, moving towards Fin. "You're the pack pup." He said again, placing a leaf onto Fin's head. "Probably the most protected person in town."

Fin giggled before running into Sam's arms.

"Daddy?" Fin spoke, having slipped back into little place.

"Yes, pup?" Sam spoke, starting to move leafs into a pile.

"Me be wolf." Fin said, holding his arms out in front of him and bending the fingers in an attempt to make claws.

"This wolf needs to be caged." Sam cracked a smile as he ran towards Fin.

Fin yelled before attempting to run away. The whole time, he was laughing. When Sam caught up towards him, he snached Fin up before jumping into a pile of leafs.

It was there, laying in the leaves and enjoying the afternoon. Fin, having fallen asleep on his chest in the afternoon, cool air that Sam finally felt at peace.

He had his lovely fiancé Emily, and now they had Fin. The vampires were out of town, and it should slow down the changing of the wolves.

Hearing the sound of movement throw the trees, Sam jumped up, placing a started Fin behind him as tears began to form in Fin's eyes.

"Sam." Bradly yelled, walking into the clearing.

"What the hell, Bradly." Sam spoke. Picking up Fin and running his fingers down his back, calming him down.

"It's Jacob." Bradly spoke.

Sam just stared at Bradly before turning to walk back towards the house. "Tell Billy I'll be right there."

❗️
I need another ddlg / mdlg Twilight book to read.... a good one.

Give suggestions plus!

Plus if they are mated to Jane & Alec