XIV

Fin was currently sitting inside Carlisle office, spinning around in the gray over used computer chair. Emmett was behind me laughing while leaning against a wall. The fun, at least according to Fin was cut short when Carlisle walked in. 

"Who brought in my favorite patient?" Carlisle asked, as he held a soft smile moving towards me. 

"Ro - Ro." I pointed towards Rosalie who walked in behind Carlisle. 

She held a soft, shocked expression upon her face. "Why you." She spoke moving towards me. 

"nuh! Emmie help!" I ran behind Emmett, who continued to laugh even harder. 

Carlisle shook his head, while moving over towards the group. "Come now." He spoke, holding his hand out towards me. "You can play when I am done." 

I glanced over towards Rosalie, who raised an eye brawl before shaking her head laughing. Moving over towards Carlisle he gently took my casted arm examining the cast. He moved over towards a metal tray I did not notice being brought in before grabbing ahold of scissors and begun to cut the the cast off. 

"You will have to be gentle for the next couple days." Carlisle spoke, wrapping my arm in a ace wrap.  "Leave this on for awhile." he spoke again. "I will see you within the followings weeks." Carlisle handed over a Lolli pop, that was sitting upon his desk. 

"Thank you!" I squealed, jumping up from the chair. 

"Careful!" Rosalie called over, moving over towards me "You just heard what Carlisle said." She crossed her arms looking down towards me. 

"Sorry.." I whispered, moving to Rosalie. 

"As much as I do not want to." Rosalie spoke, placing her hand upon my back. "We need to take you home." She held a sad expression walking out towards the car. 

🐣🐣🐣🐣

I was currently sitting inside Jessica's car. Bella, Angela, and Jessica had decided to go shopping for prom dresses, Charlie had made Bella bring me claiming something about helping with acting my own age. 

The three of them where involved in conversation about who liked who within the school and what they wished to do to said boy. I attempted to zone it out by listening to what ever Jessica had on the radio, it only worked for a little while before arriving at a big department store on the board walk. 

While the girls went straight into the store, I could not help glancing around the area. Obviously this was used as a tourist attraction, the town attempting to draw in business from people who wished to visit a 'classical small town' vibe, though they failed at setting that up. 

Moving within the store, it was obvious that this place was made for selling dresses. Only having a small section for men, and a random section towards the check out of different odd and end items. I was getting ready to move past it before spotting a tear drop light blue pillow. It had black beaded eyes and a badly thread of string sad expression upon the front. Standing in front of it, I could not help but stare at the pillow. Moving towards it, I glanced around making sure Bella and her group was not watching before moving towards the front at the check out. Placing the pillow upon the counter, I watched the lady ring it up before pulling out the proper amount of cash, 10$, and then shoving it into the simple backpack I decided to bring. 

"That is why Lauren doesn't like you

"That is why Lauren doesn't like you." Jessica was giggling when I made my way back over towards the group of girls. 

Bella was sitting upon a window seat "Do you think if I ran him over with my truck he would stop feeling guilty about the accident? Maybe even make amends and call it even?" She spoke.

"Maybe." Angela snickered, opening up the dressing room door. She had on a pale pink dress that draped around her tall frame nicely and brought out the honey tint within her hair. 

"I like that one." I spoke, moving towards a wall next to where Bella sat. 

Angela gave a soft smile before turning towards the girls. After  the group had agreed that it was the right one she returned to the room. 

It seemed to take forever within the dress shop before Bella deciding she wanted to visit some book store, she found online. I took the chance to quickly leave the dressing shop and following her even though I got a bad feeling within the bottom of my stomach. 

Bella followed directions that she found and printed out. It seemed within minutes that she found what she was looking for and heading inside, the windows were full of crystals, dream-catchers, and books about healing. At the counter was a older woman with long gray hair worn straight down her back.  Moving inside, Bella went towards the back of the shop that held some books while I remained in the front looking at the different dream catchers. It was not long before she came to the front, paying and then headed out without saying anything to me. 

I followed Bella once more as she made multiple turns, the sound of foot steps could be heard following us and as I moved closer towards Bella. 

"I don't think we are going right way." I whispered towards her.

"Shut up Fin." She responded, pushing me aside. 

"There you are!" A dark-haired man spoke, his booming voice seemed to shake what little window's where on the deserted streets. 

"Yeah." A voice yelled out, I turned around noticing another male that was hurrying down the street "We just took a little detour." 

As we moved closer to the males, seeming to close in the distance. I could not help but cling to the pillow in my backpack. My throat was beginning to dry and tears threated to form. Bella came to a stop as the thickset male moved away from the brick wall. He slowly moved into the street, his eyes watching us like a predator watches their pray. 

"Hello sugar." He called out, laughing as the male seemed to reach towards me. 

I took notice of the fact Bella seemed to step aside as the group was closing a circle around where I stood. I could not stop the rapid breaths that where forming as I noticed Bella disappeared and nothing seem to stop the older males from closing the circle. Glancing around, attempting to find an escape route I could not find one and suddenly it seemed I could not get enough oxygen in. 

Headlights suddenly flew around the corner, a red Rover defender almost hit the group of males. Sam Uley jumped out, glaring at the group of males before quickly moving towards me. He did not say anything, placing his hand gently on the back of my head before I felt movement once more. When he let go, we where both sitting in the vehicle. Emmett and Rosalie where in the drivers and passenger seat and it was then that I begun to cry. 

"Shh little wolf." Sam spoke, as he moved me in his lap. "I got you." He said rubbing the back of my head. 

The last thing that I remember hearing is Sam saying thank you, I think he was speaking to Emmett and Rosalie before the sound of my panic breathing was quickly calming down. 

❄️❄️❄️❄️

Important!

🌫 Hello, Wolf pups If you do not wish to comment on the story, can you answer the question below?

-----> What was your favorite age growing up? Why? 

          + I personally loved around the 10 year old age. My parents have their own business so we use to go out and ride four wheelers all the time. Even skipping some classes (as long as our grades where good) just to get in a full day of riding!

🌫 If you need a reminder of what Fin looks like, Go to the first page of the story.

🌫 Just a warning, I am a full time college student and also I am a teachers assistance for Pre K students. This means that I may not be able to post every single day. I will try though!

Thank you for reading!!!

** I created a facebook page so that I can have easier interaction and post snip bits of chapters! Feel free to join it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1819836561539995