XVIII

Over the next few weeks Bella seemed to be getting worse. It has put a strain upon Emily and Sam that was evident when anyone looked at them. Sam was busy with the boys more, and did not seem to be around a lot. Emily was talking with Sue and Billy more than normal keeping up to date on how Bella was doing. 

When Emily walked into the living room, Fin could be seen watching tv while snuggling with a bright purple angry bird stuffy that Sam had given to him recently. 

"Fin?" Emily spoke, leaning against the wall "Do you want ot bake some cookies for Charlie and Bella?" 

"Yush!" Fin yelled, jumping up the show long forgotten behind him. He raced over towards Emily who held a soft smile upon her face. 

However, the entire time that Emily was placing ingredients into the bowl. Fin could see the strain upon her face. She seemed more exhausted than normal and worried about everything. 

"Mommy." Fin spoke, as he finished mixing everything together. "Is otay?" He asked, reaching towards her. 

When Emily placed the cookies into the oven, she reached over wrapping her arms around Fin. "Yes little one." 

"I know that you miss Mommy and Daddy." She raked her fingers through his hair. "We are sorry, and promise to spend more time with you. its just been a little nuts sense your sister has not been feeling well. I know that you do not like her, however it is effecting Billy and Sue." 

"I sorry.." Fin glanced down while keeping his hold on Emily. 

"Why not, while the cookies bake you go play outside for a little bit. Later tonight we can have a movie night with everyone, hm" Emily spoke, placing the egar boy down. "And remember, Stay out of the woods." 

Fin ran outside, after placing a kiss upon Emily's cheek. while sitting in the grass playing with some toy cars that had been left outside the day before, he glanced over towards the entrance of the wood noticing multiple flowers in one spot. 

'I know, I make flower crown for Mommy.' 

Fin stood up from his spot, the cars long forgotten about as he gathered the flowers in a pile. The small boy stood their for a few moments staring at a single red flower that sat on the pathway within the woods. 

'Just not go far.'

The small boy nodded his head, liking his line of thinking as he walked further into the woods picking up the flower. When Fin looked up, he could see more red flowers. 

'I can just stay in the path..' 

Fin nodded his head once more as he followed the trail of red flowers scattered up ahead. It was not until the light seemed to dim that fin noticed he was alone and lost. 

Fin heard the sound of branches brake as he stood their, turning towards the sound he could see two bright golden eyes staring at him. When Fin slowly backed away, the golden eye's seemed to move closer. 

As a head of fur poked through the tree line, Fin could see what the golden eyes belonged to. A black nose wolf who had Black, Silver, and brown fur along his body seemed to be staring at the male. Though it was not one of hunger or anger but one of concern. 

Fin seemed to be frozen in his spot until he could feel the breath of the wolf upon his face, it was only then he let out a scream. 

Multiple pairs of feet seemed to follow the sound of the scream while Fin clenched his eyes closed. 

"Embry!" Sam voice shouted as he grew closer. "Back off." Sam spoke once more, reaching forward, lifting fin up. 

"Daddy!" Fin sobbed, burying his face against Sam's shoulder "No eat." he spoke once more clenching onto Sam for dear life. 

"Fin!" Mommy yelled, running up towards the ever growing group. 

"What the hell Embry." Paul spoke, moving into the group. 

All eyes turned towards Fin, who had his head burred against Sam's chest. Emily tossed a pair of clothing towards Embry who caught it within his mouth . 

When Embry came back out, he looked towards the group sheepishly 

"You was not suppose to show him." Paul spoke, turning towards the group. 

"Well... It was not on purpose." Embry spoke. 

"You have him scared half to death!" Sam yelled out, bouncing the boy upon his hip. Sam turned around grabbing Emily's hand with his free one as they walked back towards the house. 

"Now is better than any I guess." Emily spoke, giving a soft sigh as she ran her fingers over Fin's back. 

"I just wish we did not halve to tell him." Sam said. 

🐺🐺🐺🐺

𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣

Uh oh, Fin found out!

-҉-҉>҉ First and foremost, this chapter posted on May 2nd might jump around a lot, For the people who follow me they know that today I go for my test results. Please comment on anything that might be confusing to you and I can go back and edit it. 

-҉-҉>҉ This book is coming to an end, Please comment anything that you would like to see happen before the end. 

-҉-҉>҉ If you do not wish to comment on the story then please answer the question below instead: 

𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓭 24 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓾𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂, 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓮𝓽?