VIII

"Mama." I spoke once more as my fingers ran through bebe's fur. Bebe was a stuffed rhino that I got from Phil when he first started dating Renne, it was something he bought to tell her he was accept me as I am without actually saying the words. 

"Do not hush me Mister." Renne spoke. "You broke your arm!" she yelled into the phone. 

A small sigh escaped my lips as I moved, jumping onto the counter. "Rosalie and Emmett can help me at school." I stated without even thinking about what I said. 

You could hear a small gasp escape her lips "Rosalie and Emmett?" She asked, I could imagine her wiggling her eyebrows. 

"Mama." I giggled "It is not like that, I promise. Rosalie and Emmett are dating and they are friends of mine." My fingers tighten on bebes fur as I noticed I called them my friends without even thinking. Would they want to be my friends? 

"Surree." Renne spoke, before I could hear Phil in the background yelling something about not being allowed to date. 

"Is Charlie treating you right? How about Bella, is she being nice?" Renne changed the subject, her words coming out slow almost as if not wanting to ask the question. 

"Its.." I shook my head, not wanting to answer it. "It has been a little difficult with the accident." 

"You sure?" Renne asked. 

It was not the fact that I lied to her, the accident that happened has brought a strain into the house. I think it has got worse sense the first night Charlie seen me in a onesies, I been extremally careful not to show him anything of my little side sense then. 

"Yes Mama." I spoke "He is just worried is all." It was not a lie, but it was not the truth. 

"Okay love." Renne spoke "Go get some sleep for school tomorrow. It is going to be a long day." 

"Goodnight Mama." I spoke jumping off the counter. 

When I heard her hang up, I hung up the kitchen phone before turning around and spotting Bella. Shaking my head and deciding that I did not wish to deal with her I moved around her, heading towards my bedroom. 

Once my door was locked, I choose to sleep in my sweat close not wishing to struggle to change. Jumping into bed and sticking the hoodie sleeve between my lips I feel asleep clinging to Bebe and wishing to be held. 

❄️❄️❄️❄️

The following day was terrible. I got woken up before my alarm to the pain within my arm. Shaking my head, I stood up and stared at the bedroom door debating if I wished to fight to shower. With a slight sigh, I decided not to fight it and head to the closet, pulling out a pair of sweats and a hoodie before walking down the steps. 

It was after I managed to eat a waffle for breakfast that I looked outside. It was not a surprise that Charlie had already left for work, what was a surprise though was not seeing the red pick up truck. I stood there worried for a few moments debating on how I was going to get to school. 

I debated on calling Emily and Sam, before turning it down. They did not live anywhere near me and I did not want to bother them, having already felt like I have bothered them to much at this point. 

Taken my winter jacket, I turned around and headed outside. It was a small drizzle and as I wondering if it was worth walking to school with attempting not to get my cast wet a giant black jeep pulled in front of my house. 

I could not help the slight giggle that escaped my lips as I seen Emmett in the drivers seat and Rosalie beside him. 

"Little man!" Emmett yelled out, turning down the radio. "Need a ride?" 

I nodded my head, running over to the back drivers side door as another challenge was thrown in my face. How was I getting up? 

While pondering on asking for help, I heard the front door open before Rosalie was behind me. 

"Need help, Baby bear?" Rosalie asked. 

Without waiting for an answer, she placed her arms under mine before lifting me into the jeep. After making sure I was buckled in she walked back to the front climbing in. 

"Are you doing okay?" Rosalie asked, turning around in the front seat to face me. 

"Nuh.." I whispered, I couldn't help but want to fall into little space around them. It was getting hard and harder to stay out of it. 

"What is wrong?" Rosalie asked, I watched Emmett glance in the review mirror. 

"Hurt." I spoke, without thinking. 

"What hurts little one?" Rosalie questioned. 

I froze for a moment, I never told them of my lifestyle. I never spoke the words, or seen that I gave anything away. It was not the first time that they have used nicknames with me. However, this one felt more personal and I was not sure why. 

"It is okay." Emmett spoke from the drivers seat. "You do not have to hide from us." 

"Yeah." Rosalie spoke, as she reached her hand in the back, rubbing my cheek. "We accept you for being you." She smiled softly, speaking encouraging words. "Do not hide the fact you are a little." 

"You... know?" I asked, glancing up and looking at both of them. 

"Well, You did not hide it very well." Emmett chuckled. 

This caused Rosalie to smack him as they pulled into the parking lot. 

"What my boyfriend meant to say." Rosalie said getting out. "We are both into the lifestyle to, and would never judge you." 

It was at that moment, as Emmett took me out of the back seat. Instead of placing me on the ground, He placed me on his hip. In that moment when all eyes where on me, Even Bella as she was glaring towards me. 

When we meant up with the rest of the Cullen's. Alice squealing running up towards us. As she stole me from Emmett's hold with Jasper laughing at Emmett's surprised face and Rosalie turning to glare at Bella. 

When Edward was silently watching us with an empty expression upon his face. 

That I knew, My life was about to change. 

Important!

--> Hello, Wolf pups If you do not wish to comment on the story, can you answer the question below?

* Do you listen to podcast? Or do you listen to music more? 

--> If you need a reminder of what Fin looks like, Go to the first page of the story.

* Just a warning, I am a full time college student and also I am a teachers assistance for Pre K students. This means that I may not be able to post every single day. I will try though!Thank you for reading!!!

Little one picks up the phone dialing a number 

"Hello Police." 

Little one in a frantic state as she says. 

"Send help, there is no food in the house!"