XV

I was awoken by the movement of being shifted from one pair of arms to another. I recognized this pair of arms quickly before even hearing the voice of Emily. 

"Is he okay?" She questioned, glancing up towards Sam before looking back down towards me. 

"Yes." Sam spoke as he turned towards Emmett and Rosalie. "He has not really spoken though." he said once more, before walking outside with the couple following him. 

"No wonder." Emily spoke, as she moved towards the dinning table.

I was placed within a booster seat before watching Emily moved into the kitchen. I could hear Sam's hushed voice. It sounded like he was fighting with someone, the distance call's of the males I consider brother. 

"he is not in danger!" Sam yelled, before going quite again. 

"Here love." Emily spoke, as she brought out a mug of hot coco. "Try and drink something. this will hopefully help calm down." 

I glanced towards the door way once more before glancing down into the hot coco. 

"Mommy." The sound of my own voice was distance, I would swear someone else was talking if it was not coming from my lips. "Are they coming back?" 

"Oh love." Emily spoke, before wrapping her arms around me. "They would not even dream of coming here, your brothers would not allow it." 

"yeah!" Jared yelled coming through the door, I jumped not remembering hearing them get so close to the door. 

"Jared!" Paul yelled, moving behind him. 

"Sorry.." Jared said glancing towards me. 

Bradly came in, shaking his head while watching the two before another male I do not remember ever seeing followed in last. He had Black hair, brown eyes and copper skin like the rest of them. I could not help the rush of fear that filled my body before fresh tears spilled from my eyes. 

"Daddy!" I yelled, not knowing where Emily was. Within seconds I watched him rush into the room while looking around before scooping me up. "They. Him.." I couldn't form a solid sentence before pointing towards the unknown male. 

Emily rushed in moments after Sam was holding me close. "Shh." She shushed me, running her fingers through my hair. 

"Sam.." Paul started to speak. "We was not even thinking." 

"Its fine." Sam spoke, moving into the living room. "Fin." He started, once sitting down on the couch. I moved closer towards Sam as he spoke. "This is Collin, He has joined.." Sam stopped himself for a moment "He begun to hang out with us." 

I glanced over towards Collin, before looking back down, beginning to play with Sam's shirt. 

"Sorry." Sam spoke, glancing up towards Collin. "He is normally more welcoming. What happened must have really startled him." 

It was only a few minutes later, after I clamed down that the phone rang. Emily moved to stand up while everyone made theselves comftable upon the different couch and love seats. Emily came back in as Paul found beauty and the beast on the DVD and put it in. 

"Bella knows." Emily spoke, moving to sit beside Sam and I. 

"How?" Paul asked, staring at Emily. 

"Billy mentioned something about a book." Emily said before handing me a sippy cup. I did not question what Bella found out about, that had everyone so tense. I was not sure if I wanted to know. 

❄️❄️❄️❄️

Important!

🌫 We are at the half way point, What do you guys think so far? Any ideas for any bonding moments before anyone and Fin?

🌫 If you need a reminder of what Fin looks like, Go to the first page of the story.

🌫 Just a warning, I am a full time college student and also I am a teachers assistance for Pre K students. This means that I may not be able to post every single day. I will try though!

Thank you for reading!!!