XVII

I am typing this on my phone. It is currently 9:00pm and no proofread will be done. Please parden any type of miss information or anything, comments nicely and I will get to fixing it!

🤍🤍🤍🤍

I had been living basically with Emily and Sam. Charlie has not bothered to call the house, I am not sure what happened after Sam got angry at being accused of the reason behind me not going to school.

I love hanging around with my brothers and it seems that they are growing almost everyday. Sam and Emily I now refer to as Mommy and Daddy any instant I can get.

I have been slowly gaining items and clothing at their house. They do not allow me to wear the same outfit for bed though, even if the cat onises is super soft and I refuse to take it off.

Currently, I am watching some type of show where blocks stack together and solve addition problems to get through the castle. I can not tell you the reason behind anything, however it seems to be super fun.

"Emily!" Daddy yelled as he came inside, I sat up quickly staring at the kitchen entrance.

"What happen? I'll call Sue, who's hurt?" Mommy spoke, worry clearly laced in her voice.

"Billy called, Bella seems to have gone missing there is a search party going on. Me and the boys are going to go search the woods." Sam spoke, he placed a kiss upon her scars before kissing her lips.

As much as I do not like Bella, I did not want her hurt. "Is.." I ran over clinging onto Mommy's pants leg "Bella kay?"

"She will be." Daddy spoke kissing my hair. "I will keep you guys posted" he turned to leave while Mommy stared down at me.

"Let's go have a bath and then you can have one of the muffins that just came out." Mommy spoke.

She gently took my hand, leading into the bathroom where she turned the water on "pick four toys. And I am going to go get your jammies."

I stared towards the basket of over flowing toys. I never like having to choose, the ones that are left behind always feel sad. When I heard the foot steps coming back down the hall, I quickly grabbed hold of the rubber ducky family.

"You choosing mister swaddles today?" Mommy spoke, while taking my clothing off and setting me in the tub.

While she washed my hair and skin, I played with the rubber ducks. Pushing the one down into the water and watching as it popped back up. I know that it was four or five minutes she let me play in the water. However, when I seen her fingers reaching towards the drain I couldn't help but swat her hand away.

"Fin" Emily spoke, looking towards me "it's time to get out, you do not hit me."

"Nuh!" I turned my back towards her.

"Fin Swan." Emily spoke again. Placing her hands on her hips.

"No, no, no, no" I moved to sit on the drain thinking I solved the issue.

Emily reached towards me, pulling me out and swatting my but at the same time. Tears instantly sprung to my eyes as I felt the left over stinging sensation left behind.

Lifting my arms up, she placed me in a fuzzy blue pajama top, that held a cloud upon it and making pants. I lifted my foot up so she could place socks upon my feet before being picked up.

Emily moved to place me in the corner where my hiccup crystal became louder.

"You will sit in this chair for four minutes. You will think about your reasons behind why you are here and when this timer goes off, we can talk." Emily placed a bright pink timer upon the table while I stared at the numbers ticking down she returned into the kitchen.

When the evil thing finally beeped, Emily returns to standing in front of me.

"Can you tell me what you did wrong?" She asked, kneeling down

"Hit Mommy." I whispered reaching towards her.

"Was that a green choice or red choice"? Emily spoke, lifting me up.

"Red." I buried my face against her neck while she moved into the kitchen.

"Do not do it again okay?" Emily spoke handing me a muffin.

"Tay." I grabbed the muffin as Sam walked back inside.

"Cullen left her in the woods." Sam spoke, as everyone followed him in.

"Cullen's left town." Paul said reaching towards a muffin.

Emily just turned to stare at everyone with a worried expression.