XII

"Nooo!" Fin yelled, as he ran from Jared, Paul and Brady. They where all outside, on one of the rare sunny days. Emily walked outside carrying a tray of lemonade and coffee. The only one filled with chocolate milk was an mint green stainless steel sippy cup that held golden antlers and a bear with a bowel upon the front. 

She sat the tray down upon a smaller table between an empty seat and one that Sam sat watching his pack and mate running in the back yard

She sat the tray down upon a smaller table between an empty seat and one that Sam sat watching his pack and mate running in the back yard. Emily held out a mug of coffee to Sam with a soft smile upon her face as she filled the empty seat. 

"Charlie called yesterday." Emily spoke, holding another mug in her own hands. "From the sound of it, he wanted you to just leave Fin at the beach instead of bringing him home." 

"He what." Sam turned staring at Emily with a frown upon his face. 

"Yeah." Emily glanced out towards the yard as she heard the sound of Fin squeaking. 

They watched Brady pick up Fin while Paul and Jared chased after a laughing boy. 

"Charlie also want's him home today, Sam I do not feel safe letting him go home." Emily turned her attention back to Sam as tears filled her eye. 

Sam sat his mug down as he moved over, kneeling in front of his fiancée.

"What if something happens to him? We can't watch him. You guys are not allowed on the Cullen's land." Emily spoke, tears slipping down her cheek.

"Hunny bun." Sam started, as he reached his hand up towards her cheek. He ran his finger against her cheek, drying her tears. "Listen to me okay?" 

Emily moved towards the edge of her chair as she leaned into the comfort of her mates arms. 

"I understand your worry, trust me. I think I can speak for all of the pack when I say that we all worry about what happens at the Swans house." Sam moved back some so that Emily could see him. "What if I could help ease your worry some?" 

"How." Emily spoke, cleaning her face with her hands as she watched the pack make there way towards the porch. 

"Just watch." Sam spoke, as he leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss upon her cheek. 

Emily nodded, as she moved to stand with Sam. Sam stepped inside while she passed out the drinks. When she handed Fin his cup, she could not help but laugh at the shocked look he held. 

"Tank Mommy!" Fin ran over as he hugged Emily before drinking the milk. 

Sam walked outside, a small green box within his hold as he smiled at hearing Fin's words. Ever sense the night that Fin overheard Charlie yell upon the phone he has clung to Emily and himself more and more. 

"Fin." Sam spoke, moving to sit in front of his mate. "I have something for you." He reached forward giving him the small green box. 

Fin held a confused look upon his face before he opened the box, pulling out an powder blue cellphone. "Me?" Fin spoke, glancing up towards Sam.