Chapter 1

15 years later

Lily Potter put down the ingredients on the desk, wiping the sweat from her forehead. She had taken up the potions teaching post at Hogwarts a few years ago. She quite enjoyed it, seeing as she could see her 11-year-old son, Edison daily. Her daughter, Evie was only 3, not coming to the school for a few years. James still worked as an auror still, making him away for weeks at a time on business. Right now, He was away on a case in Denmark. He had only been gone for a few days, but Lily missed him dearly.

Edison looked like a perfect mix of Lily and James. He had her bright red hair, and his father's hazel eyes. He had her nose and delicate bone structure. He had James' lips and face shape. Sirius said that Edison could give James a run for his money at pranks. Lily, somehow, had trouble believing that. James was the goofiest person she knew, even if it could get annoying sometimes. Evie had black hair and her mom's face shape. Evie, of course was only a baby, but Lily could somehow tell.

An explosion shook her from her daydreaming. She looked back at her potion, sighing. It was one of her own creation. It was designed to protect people from the stunning charm. It was very time consuming, and still had a few bugs to it. Back to work she thought.

*----------------------------------------------------*

500 kilometers away, a teenager walked through one of the floos at the ministry. Nobody knew it, but he was on a mission. The boy, dressed in all black, walked towards a lift. He climbed in and went down to level two. He continued to stalk down the hall, ignoring the strange looks he got from some of the workers. Dean Cribbe, a worker for the magical law enforcement, was leaning back in his chair, reading a memo he had received from his secretary, when he heard a knock on his door. "come in!" He said. A black cloaked figure entered the room silently. Cribbe, who still had his back turned, said "How can I help you-" He said, voice fading as he turned around.

"Mr. Cribbe" a voice said softly, full of venom. Dean's complexion paled as he looked at the figure in front of him.

"My Prince?"

"You seemed surprised that I am here, even though you know my father would send me."

"are you here to kill me?" The man asked, fear pulsing through him. He knew the answer, but sat still and silent, waiting for the Prince's soft voice to fill his office again.

"You Betrayed Voldemort. By doing so, you betrayed me. I do not take well to insult, scum. The punishment for betrayal is death. Any last words?"

Before the frightened man could form any words, the figure cut him off "Just Kidding. I don't care."

A bright green light filled the office, and when the light faded, Dean Cribbe was slumped over his desk, dead. The figure apperated away, a feat that should have been impossible in the Ministry, but due to the sheer power of the boy, he managed just fine. His task completed; he was gone.