Chapter 29

As soon as Kace left the office, he exhaled, trying to expel the feelings of pure loathing for those three people in the room. He realized that he needed to get a hold of these emotions, before his magic cracked open and poured out.

Deciding to explore a place his father told him about as a kid. Contrary to popular belief, Kace had one of the best childhoods. Full of magic, training, and torture. Most would find that last bit a little bit off-putting, but he was happy.

Making his way down the stairs of the hallway, Kace found himself on the second floor. Searching for a few minutes, he found what he was looking for; the girls bathroom. Ducking in, Kace found a run-down bathroom, most of the stalls door's were gone, except for one, which had a wailing cry coming from it. Kace didn't know or care who was crying, so he walked over to the sinks, examining them carefully.

They all looked the same, except for one, which had a small snake emblem on it. Speaking in Parsel, Kace hissed, "Open," The sink widened, revealing a hallway. The sobs stopped, as the person realized that they were not alone.

Stepping into the hole, Kace stepped down, ignoring the voice asking who was there.

He walked into a large cavern, and was immediately hit with a smell of rot.

The raven-haired boy looked at one of the statues, and willed it to explode in millions of pieces. Opening his chest, Kace's magic swirled as much as it would let him with the bind. Seeing the red sparks that whirled in his peripherals, he figured it might alert someone with the pure energy he was radiating. He wasn't angry anymore, just desperate to release this amount of magic inside of him. Reigning it in, Kace growled, letting out one more burst of magic, before he pulled himself together again. Then the smell of death hit him again.

Wrinkling his nose, Kace walked over to a corridor, strolling into a large library. Looking around in amazement, Kace laughed in shock.

Speed walking over to the nearest shelf, he examined it. It was full of books of 'evil'. There were books on Horcruxes, books on animagi, books on dark arts (the really dark kind), and so many other books, Kace couldn't fathom the amount of knowledge in this small room.

Kace had always loved books. He had learned to read at the age of 4, and had been a bookworm ever since. His father had teased him about it, but Kace knew that his dad was proud of the work and skill he had learned from the books.

Walking up and down the aisles, Kace finally chose a book on old dark magic throughout the ages. Sitting down on one of the couches, he opened the book, all thoughts of the potters left his brain.

After roughly an hour, a voice echoed through the library, making Kace jump slightly.

"Why, if it isn't Mr. Riddle himself. Or should I say, Potter?" The voice quipped, a mocking tone at the end. 

uH thanks for all the reads :)

dont forget to vote if u want

xxx 

jinx