Chapter 2

The boy apparated onto the grounds of Malfoy manor, the building towering over him. He strolled in and walked into the meeting room. There was a man sitting in a chair, surrounded by a following of silver masked figures. The man, who was talking, stopped abruptly as the boy walked in.

"My prince" The followers chorused. The prince nodded at them. He turned to the man in the throne.

"Father, the task is completed"

"Good job Kace. Bella, Draco, come forward." Two of the followers walked forward expectantly, awaiting the word of Voldemort, "Please escort Kace to the dining room and wait for me there." They nodded

"Yes, my lord."

The three walked out of the room, waiting to be out of earshot of the follower's ears. When they turned a few corners of the manor, Kace snorted in amusement. Kace took off his silver mask to reveal a handsome face, eyes shining in with laughter

Kace had black hair that was the texture and color of a raven. He had his father's red eyes, and an angular, strikingly good cold face. He had been blood adopted by Tom Riddle when he was two. He had killed someone with his first bout of accidental magic. It was a light aurour, but his parents were proud, nonetheless. Kace didn't go to Hogwarts, as he had learned all of that at the age of 13.

"Jeez mom. You sound so serious around dad. My lord this and my lord that. He's your husband, for fuck's sakes."

"You're not much better, are you? The whole oh, I'm so mysterious and dark I kill people vibe. It's hilarious."

Kace nodded, smirking "Touché"

When they reached the dining room, Bella and Draco removed their masks. Draco came up from behind Kace, wrapping his arms around Kace's waist. Kace leaned his head back into Draco's shoulder. Draco kissed Kace's neck, then rested his head against Kace's spine. 

"Hi." Draco said, voice muffled by Kace's shoulder.

Draco had white-blonde hair that was cut short, complimenting his silver eyes. He had high cheekbones and a thin face. He had joined the death eaters in his 2nd year, along with Kace and pansy, their best friend. The dark lord made an exception for the three, as he needed spies within the walls of the school.

"Hi love," purred Kace

Bella made a gagging motion, making Kace roll his eyes, "Shut up." Bella laughed.

"Never"

"Don't play that sassy tone with your mother," a voice said teasingly from the hallway. Tom Riddle stood against the frame of the door, smirking.

"Hi, dad."

"How did your mission go?" Tom asked curiously, walking over the the group. Bella nodded, curious as well.

"Oh my god," Kace said, dragging out the d on god, "It was so easy. It's like the light isn't even trying. Mind you, that traitor wasn't exactly light, but whatever. I walked into the ministry, killed him, walked out."

Bella, Draco and Tom chuckled. They knew how much Kace liked a challenge. Unfortunately, he didn't always get one, as he was to advanced to actually have a battle that would make him actually sweat.

One day.

*------------------------------------------*

Lily was annoyed. Her husband was supposed to come back today, but the first thing they had to do was go to an order meeting. James sat next to Lily, taking her hand and squeezing it. He shot her a look, saying it would be okay. The clearing of someone's throat silenced the room instantly.

Dumbledore stood up at the head of the table with a serene look on his face, "Thank you for coming, all of you." there was a mumbled welcome of hellos. "We have a serious matter to discuss today. It seems that Death eaters are being killed by some unknown party." There was a collective gasp from the members of the order.

"Do we know anything about it?" Sirius asked

"Frankly not, my boy. There have been over thirty deaths in a span of 6 months. Reports show that they are all death eaters. Either they are with us, of have some other motives."

The meeting went on for another hour and a half, debating the possibilities of this news. When it was over, they spilled out the meeting room. James was talking to Sirius about god know what, when an excited voice yelled "Dad!" Edison ran towards James, who opened his arms and scooped up the young boy.

"Hey squirt."

"Did you fight bad guys? Did you catch them?" James chuckled at his son.

"Pretty much, yeah."

"Awesome!"

Lily, despite herself had to laugh at her son's constant enthusiasm. She hoisted up Evie on her hip, playing with the young girl's hair. It looked so much like Harry's did before... Before he was taken from us Lily thought sadly. She shook herself of the grief of the loss. She had to concentrate on the good things, like her family and, most importantly, how she would keep them safe.