Chapter 27

Dumbbells looked mad, but kept his stature. "Look, my bo- Harry. Remember we have the upper hand here. We can send you to Azkaban, and we will if we have to."

Mocking him, Kace put on an old, raspy voice. "Oh, my boy. Let's threaten the son of the dark lord. That'll end great for us. Oh ho! Lets bind his magic and get a girl to harass him! That's a great idea."

Bright blue eyes met a blood red. Kace smirked, challenging the old man. 

Sighing, Dumbledore left. Kace had won. Chuckling to himself, he remembered he was in a hospital bed. Patting himself down, Kace felt fine. He had to go tell Pansy and Draco. They could tell his father.

Standing, Kace walked out of the room, not seeing anyone around. Looking back and forth at the hallway, he strolled away.

Walking back down to the Slytherin dorms, Kace cast a quick tempus. It was lunchtime. Realising he should probably eat, the boy changed directions and headed to the great hall.

Entering the room, it quieted a bit as people whispered. People probably were spreading rumours about his incident yesterday, and the aurors.

Ignoring them, Kace strode towards the Slytherin table. Draco and Pansy looked up as he sat next to them.

"Kacie!" Pansy spoke, putting on a squeaky voice, not unlike that of Ginny Weasley. Kace snorted into his spoonful of mashed potatoes he had stolen from Draco.

"Hello mother dearest, hello husband dearest," responded Kace. Pansy threw her head back and laughed.

"Ah, good to have you back after your little headache."

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next couple of weeks passed quickly, and before they knew it, it was mid-November. Christmas was right around the corner, and James and Lily had become more overbearing on Kace than ever. He was getting very annoyed, their constant watching was getting on his last nerve. They suspected something would happen at Christmas, an attempt from his dad to get Kace back.

One bright Thursday morning, Kace was talking with Pansy and Theodore Nott, when James Potter, flanked by Lily, approached him. Pansy looked at them with annoyance in her grey eyes. Anyone who didn't know her would see an emotionless face, but those who knew him could see frustration bubbling under the calm façade.

"Hey Harry," James started, ignoring the looks he was getting from Kace and Theo. "We want to talk to you in private."

Kace glared at the Potters. He so badly wanted to blast them into the ground. If he wasn't under the threat of the kiss, and if he was outside of this pathetic excuse for a school, the pathetic light side would be dead. In the real world, anyone who even spoke to him, looked at him wrong, would be dead.

"No." Kace snarled. He didn't want to deal with them. Lily stepped forward, putting a hand on his arm, but Kace slapped it away faster than she could blink.

"Don't put your grimy mudblood hands on me. I will be tainted." Lily stepped back, eyes wet. The slowly growing crowd gasped at the disrespect.

"Harry!" James snapped, pacing forward, "I have half a mind to-"

"To what?" growled Kace, towering over the man. "Bring me within an inch of my life again? Take me away from my family again? Threaten to have a kiss on me?"

James looked furious. He opened his mouth to say something, when old Dumblefuck interrupted from next to him.