Chapter 31

Walking out of the Chamber, Kace saw a young ghost, who looked up as he excited the sink. She gasped, hands clutching each other tightly. Kace rolled his eyes, wanting to see Draco and not have to deal with another 'person', if you could even call her that.

"Who are you?" She asked, voice quivering, as if she just saw her dog die in a horrendous way. Her pale lips shivered, large spectacles shining in the dim bathroom light.

"None of your business, now leave me be, I have things to attend to." Kace sneered as he saw the girl's eyes fill with tears, ignoring them as he walked out in search of his blonde.

As Kace strode down to the Slytherin dorm, he saw many eyes follow him. More than usual, he might add, which he found slightly strange. Sighing internally, the boy continued on, not really caring why he was getting looks.

Opening the door to the Slytherin common room, Kace saw a familiar white-blonde head, speaking to Blaise Zambini. Smirking, Kace snuck up silently behind Draco. In his many years of killing and torturing, he had entirely silent footsteps, making it easy to sneak up on people.

Wrapping his arms around Malfoy, he kissed his neck lightly, breathing gently on the nape of the boy's neck.

Draco shivered, not jumping at Kace's entrance. Hiding a groan, he attempted to make his way. Kace continued on the blonde's spine, making Zambini smirk slightly at Malfoy's complete submission.

With that, Kace stood and skipped away, seeing Draco glare at him and sticking his tongue out.

"You're dead riddle" Draco growled, standing and running after the raven haired boy, who scampered away, giggling like a child.

Blaise chuckled to himself, now alone in the common room.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Kace ran into his and Draco's room, he was still snickering. Eventually, Kace slowed, and felt the Blonde's hands wrap around his waist, pulling him closer. The dark haired laughed, throwing his head back onto Draco's shoulder.

They stayed like this for a while, when Kace remembered the Potters. He sighed, turning himself around and looping his arms around Draco's neck, who leaned into the touch.

"Dumbledick and his little chicken squad are making me stay with the Potters for Christmas." Kace said, voice cool.

Draco looked mad. Those who didn't know him would see a blank face, but Kace saw the anger in his eyes, dancing around like a silver flame.

"What?" The blonde whispered, grip tightening on Kace's hips. Kace nodded grimly, and sighed.

"Yeah. I obviously don't have a choice, or I'll get kissed, or sent to Azkaban. That would be slightly annoying."

If anyone listened to their conversation, they would be concerned at the fact that a 16-year-old was speaking so casually about the most secure prison in the world. 

don't forget to vote :)