Another normal day~

"Another normal day or an unpredictable day. Lets travel with Jisoo to find how her day ended"

The sun rose up and the dark night has passed.

Jisoo's POV:

I woke up as usual and it is going to be another normal day. I let out a sigh and did my routine. Then I started making breakfast for my papa and me. My father is the village doctor and I help assisting him.

Papa:"Sooya is the breakie ready"
Asked my papa.
Jisoo:" yes papa, come lets eat"

Time skips

I completed my house work and prepared my way to the village clinic as he already set of.

I thought it will be as usual as the other days but no one greeted me but murmering sounds were heard it sounds weird. After some time I spotted Jennie standing near a shop and arguing with the shopkeeper to give her a discount. I sighed in disbelief and went near them.

Jennie: Yay, this ain't cost 50 dollars it is
10 dollars pls give me a discount.

She showed her puppy eyes to the shopkeeper. Who could resist her cuteness. The shopkeeper gave her the discount finally. I let out a chuckle which made them look at me.

Jennie: Oh Unnie when did u come here!

Me: When u showed ur puppy eyes..😝😝

Jennie: oh *she said shyly*

Out of nowhere a bold voice popped out yah it is non other than Taehyung he is kinda annoying but Jennie has a huge crush on him.

Tae: Hi ladies and u my soon to be mine sooya how are u.

Me: Yay what nonsence is this stop your flirty mind.

Jennie: Oh hi oppa

She said shyly

Tae: You little brat u r becoming cuter day by day *he said to jennie which made her blush*

He chuckled at har cuteness. Then I said goodbye and let to the clinic.

Time skip at clinic *6.30 pm*

Papa: Soyaa I need ur help can u get me some lavender from the forest.
Me: yes papa

Then I left
I never knew these lavenders will change my life..

I walked and walked still finding lavenders deep in the forest. OMO I lost my way back home. Suddenly the thunder clashed which made me flich I was soo scared and started running . As I started running it started to rain I got wet and I finally reached a big castle . Old but mysterious. I hope people live there so I shouted for help..

Me : Some one pls help. I am all wet plans can I stay here for a night.

??POV

I heared some one shouting from out. The voice was familiar. I took a peak through the window and I froze....
Is she back for me.....

"What will happen to Jisoo will she die out of fear and rain or meet someone who will literally change her life~"

Thank you~