Back to you

Jisoo's POV
Ahhhhhhhh I shouted and the panther was about to pounce on I closed my eyes tightly. But I did not fell any thing but I saw the man before lying on the ground with blood and I could not find the panther any where. I took him back to the castle.

Jin POV
I came running to her direction. I saw the panther about to pounce on her I jumped to protect her and used my powers to make the panther vanish. But as result the panthers nails piarsed my chest . I fell on the ground thats what I remember.

Meanwhile
Tae Pov
We were sleeping peacefully while we heard a loud scream. We woke up due to the sound cause it sounded like Jisoo's. She we opened our eyes we were in an awkward position. I adimit I loved it. But we did not take it as a big matter and we ran to the direction of the sound.

When we reached there we just saw blood. Jennie became afraid and hugged my arms. But why my heart racing.. No no tae u have to find Jisoo not love.
Then she spoke.

Jen:Tae is it Jisoo ?? *she was literally crying*
Me:Do not worry we will save her.

We then followed the blood marks and it lead us to the haunted castle.

Me : JISOO ARE U IN???

I asked but no response

Jen: JISOO ITS US JEN AND TAE ARE U INN???

But still no answer.
So we decided to go in but we cannot open the gate. Then hopelessly we returned to the village.

Jisoo POV
I took the huge man to the castle my dress was half filled with blood I laid him on the bed and I heard a scream from out side it was Tae and Jen.
Tae: JISOO ARE U IN???
Jen:JISOO ITS US JEN AND TAE ARE U INN???

I was about to give a response but the man held my hands and murdered something like
Jin: Soj.un.. do not ..... l.ea...ve me...no pls....no

Huh? Whose this Sojun? So I decided to treat him first . I went to the nearest cupboard and saw a medical kit there so I took some cotten , bandages and medicines to cure his wound. I related him and let him sleep and I decided to go but he held my hands.
Jin: No Pls don't do to me again sojunah do not leave me

He said in a sleepy voice.so I sat there admiring his hansomeness I slept.

The nxt morning
Jin pov

I woke up with pain in my right shoulder . I saw a bandage on it and I widened my eyes when I realized that I am shirtless. I saw a girl lying beside me half of her body sitting on the chair and half lying on bed. I then came to remember what happens the night and held my hair in frustration and I was above to move and take shirt. But pain made me groun. That made her wake up.

Jisoo: Hey Hey do not move. U r injured cannot u see. U would get hurt.

Me: Were u here all night.

I asked while covering my body with the blanket

Jisoo: S u were muttering some thing like Sojun ah don't leave me and u kept on grabbing my hands and not allow me to leave.

Me: Oh I am sorry well now u can leave.

Jisoo: no no I will take care of u untill u recover.

"Thank you~"