Marriage??!!

"Will Kim Jisoo's life be back to normal as her brain says or back to Seokjin as her heart says?"

Jisoo POV
Even though it was 8.30 pm, the route was clear due to the moon light and it was not much cold. I ran as fast as I can. On my way filled with moments won't Jin
I unknowingly stepped on a torn. It hurts but I was happy that I am nearing the village and going to meet my papa. So without realising pain I ran to the village.

Finally I am back home. But I know that I have half mindedly kept my foot back here.

I ran to my house. All the villagers were amazed and seeing me still alive. Some were shocked to see me run blood footed. On my way I saw Jennie and taehyung hanging together holding hands. I was quite surprised but without bothering them I went to my home.

I reached my home and went inside I saw my papa in his room crying.

Me: Papa. I am here don't worry.
I ran and hugged him. He hugged me back.

Papa:Jisoo my kiddo. U ok were did u go leaving papa??

Me:Papa-

Papa:wait why there is blood r u wounded? Who dared to do this to my daughter???

Me: Papa its nothing I got it at my way back from castle.

Then I heared the door open it was Jen and Tae.

They did not disturb us since we were talking but listened.

Papa: What Castle?? U mean u stayed in the forbidden castle which has a dark, selfish and dangerous angel. Oh on did he hurt u?? Aishhh that-

Me: PAPA STOB IT!!!*😝*

I said without hesitating cause I know these were false charges. My papa became shocked at my response and I spoke.

Me: Papa he is not like what u think. He is kind,generous , he respects me and u know he sacrificed himself once to save me...I .. I kinda fallen for him.. Papa pls. I have promised him I will return and he has no time can I leave..??

Papa:WHAT THE HECK DID THAT BASTRAD DO TO MY DAUGHTER. HOW DARE HE. Listen KIM JISOO u have crossed u limits now and u will stay here and never be allowed to go out.

The next thing he said made me shook. Not only me but also Jen and Tae

Papa: You will marry Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung was speachless and Jennie almost cried. Jennie ran out as Tae followed her.

My father went out and I started crying as my will is to go back to Jin....

"Will Jisoo get back to him or live her rest of her life with an unloved one!?~"

"Thank you~"