SEOK JIN

"Seok jin??~"

"Now let us see a small flash back"

Jin POV
I am Kim Seokjin the prince and soon to be king of the fantasy kingdom. My life was so good with my soon to be wife and my first love Sojun .

 My life was so good with my soon to be wife and my first love Sojun

But she was a human princess from the neighbouring human kingdom. The wind was on our side our parents agreed our marriage. Everything was smooth until my evil uncle Lee came. He is one of the great magician of the fantacy world. He always hated me and want to be the successor of the throne. When my father announced about my coronation he became jealous. The coronation and marriage was about to begin but he controlled my father's mind and the celebration ended up to be a war and in it I lost my Sojun. I shed my first tear for her. It is said that when the heir of the fantacy world shed his tear to some one he or she loved the person would be reborn.
After the war now I am under the curse of my uncle: "If u want her again u have to wait for the next 30 years . If u get true love within 30 years u will be a human to marry her. And u can take back ur kingdom."

I was filled with guilt. I hid myself in the forbidden castle. Suffering mentally waiting for her. The fantasy world slowly  was destroyed and the only remain is my castle in forest.

End of flash back.*29 years later , now*.

Jin POV

I was staring at the sleeping figure of the girl in my castle hopeless. I left the room and went to my room.

"So what will happen to Seok jin will he find true love. Or is he gonna be  destroyed."

Thank you~