Back to Village

"Well now Jisoo is lost. What will the villagers do??~"

Jennie POV

It is almost 10pm but Jisoo unnie hasn't returned from the forest. I was so worried and I went to uncle's clinic to inform him about it.

In the clinic:
Me: Uncle Jisoo unnie has not returned. Should we search for her??
Jisoo's papa/uncle: Do not worry Jennie dear we will ask Taehyung to find her. Can u pls fetch him for me?

After hearing Taehyung's name my heart skipped a beat. I shyly nodded and left from there to Taehyung's place.

Now finally here I took a deep breath and knocked the door like :"dok dok dok dok...dok..dok"

He came out shirtless, it seems like he just took a bath. His hair was wet and the water drops made him look hot.I blushed and was in my own world and mu thoughts were interunted by his husky voice
Tae: Mm why are u here little girl..
Me: Mm .Jisoo's papa asked me... to fetch.... u. And Jisoo Unnie did not return from the forest...
Tae:WTF are u Talking JENNIE. How can u leave her just like that.

He yelled which made me flinch.
Tae: ok come on lets go

Saying that he grabbed my hands and dragged me . I felt like I was in a dream. With my crush. Ohhh I am literally blushing..

A/n Pov

The two reached the clinic. Jisoo's papa asked Tae to go in search of jisoo in the forest and jennie requested that she could accompany him and they both set of to the forest.

Now poor Jennie her heart is going crazy. There was an ackward silence. And then Tae dared to speak.

Tae:Mm.. Why do u what to come with me u could have stayed at home right.
Jennie: umm I want to find my bestie of my life so .

She lied cause she wanted to spend time with Tae. They both talked random things in their way

Tae POV
Why is she soo cute. Her gummy smile, her cat eyes, her face is more bright and beautiful under the moon light. Wait..what Tae noo u like Jisoo not this kid. Why my heart is going crazy. Oh shit.

Jennie POV
I felt comfortable with him. Will he stay with me for ever???

A/n POV
Oh wait are u guys going in a right path.

Jen POV
Oh r we misleaded ??

Me: Tae r we going in the correct path??
Tae: Wait what.. *he took a map from his pocket and said* oh shit we are misleaded. *he took a deep breath and said* Ok we can stay here for a night and go

He said and which made me blush and I shyly nodded. And we lied on the floor. The stars and moon was so amazing gazing at them I drowzed into sleep.

Tae POV

We lied down I saw jen staring at the sky but I was staring at he with out saying anything she slept then I realized what I was doing. I shrugged my thoughts and drifted into sleep.

Meanwhile at the castle:
Jisoo POV

I woke up at the mid of night . I was at a mysterious place. Then reality hit my mind and I remembered what happened a few hours ago. The room's interior made me curious. So I decided to take a look around the castle.

"What if she meets him??~"

"Thank you~"