The Escape

"The day of marriage has come. Jisoo is not interested and her heart is towards Jin. She wants to go back to him, on the other hand Taehyung and Jennie are planning to cancel the marriage. Let us see what happens~"

Jennie POV
I have been crying since uncle announced about the marriage. Tae used to care for me and finally it is the marriage day. We know that Jisoo Unnie also is not interested in this marriage so we made up a plan.

Tae: Jagi so as per plan now u go to Jisoo noona and alert her. Ok .

I gave an assuring smile and left the room.

Jisoo POV
I was sitting in front of the mirror with half done makeup,my hair was messy, eyes filled with tears and heart filled with sweet memories with him. I was getting ready for my robotic life when i heared a knock at the door. I immediately wiped my tears and said them to come in. It was Jennie.
She came near me and said

Jen: Unnie I know ur not interested in this marriage and tae and me are already dating and love each other.

I was dumbfounded when she said as i nodded she continued.

Jen: So we have planned an escape so u can go back to ur love.

She said and a smile appeared in my face.

Jen: so.. I will disguise as yourself and u can go to the castle by the back entrance. Ok

I just nodded out of happiness and we just got ready.

Jen's dress

I smiled at her and said

Me: So Jedukie take care of yourself and Tae. Have a happy married life.

Jen: Ok unnie take care of urself and... what's his name?

Me: Jin... Kim Seokjin

Jen: Ahh Jin oppa

She smiled in a teasing manner that made me blush.

I then started running through the back entrance.

Tae POV
After Jen went to noona's room I went to the priest to tell him about the change in name of the bride. First he refused but I made him agree. Then i went to room to get ready. I was exited cause i am marrying Jennie.

I wore the suit

Jisoo POVFinally I reached the castle and went inside

Jisoo POV
Finally I reached the castle and went inside. I searched for Jin and I could not find him.

I remembered about what he said and i went to the room at the basement.
I was shocked at what i saw. I was dumbfounded. And i stood frozen.

"Thank you~"