Crush on *YOU* !!

It has been about 2 weeks they have been together. Now both are falling for each other but neither Jisoo nor Jin accepted that they fell for. Let us see what happens.

Jisoo POV
I just woke from my bed and it has been 2 weeks I have stayed with Jin. He was not like I thought he is soo sweet and takes good care of me. But I am still missing my papa.

I did my morning routine and went to wake Jin up but he was not in his room so I went to the kitchen and saw some one cooking, well it was Jin.

Me: Jin?? When did u wake up??

Jin POV
Today I got up early so I decided to cook today's breakfast. While I was cooking I was thinking about Jisoo she takes care of me and I think I fell for her. While smiling like a crazy aff , stirring the porridge , I was interrupted by a sweet voice

Jisoo:Jin?? When did u wake up??

Me: Oh Jisoo. Good morning lets eat breakfast.

I said giving her a small smile.

She nodded and sat on the dinning table.
I admit she was cute.

*Their outfit*

Breaking the silent she saidJisoo: Mm

Jisoo: Mm.. Jin can I ask u something.

Me:yes u can...

Jisoo: I am missing my papa.. Can I leave from here??

I chocked my food when she asked..

*lol😂*

Me: No..no u can stay here..

Jisoo: But..

Me: Ahhh my arms.. Ouch its paining.. Ahhh
I said while holding my arms
I do not know why I don't want her to leave so I acted like my arms hurt so she wont leave me.

Jisoo: omo Jin I think u are not still well. Its ok I will stay with u alright??

I nodded my head and looked at her.
She was damn close to me. We stared at each other and made an eye contact. I leaned close to her face as she did. Our lips were close. Suddenly a sound of bat was heared and we came back to reality. She moved and sat on her chair. We both were blushing hard and my heart went crazy.

Then the day went as as usual...

"What will happen will they be able to tell each other's feelings or...."

"Thank you~"