Taennie

"Taennie? What a new couple???"

Jen POV

We reached our village hopelessly at the morning we directly we to Jisoo's papa home and said him every thing. His heart was broken and Tae and I decided to leave. I went to my home and freshened up and ate some bread.

I was so sad because of Jisoo and I do not know what to do. I live here alone and my parents died when I was young and my friend jisoo and uncle kim cared me like their own family.

I decided to go to Tae's house. I set of to his house.

At Tae's house

Tae POV
I was relaxing on the sofa while some one knocked at the door and it was Jennie...wait she is so pretty I have never noticed her how cute she is. I was admiring her and she spoke.

Jen: Tae can I come in?

She said in a low voice.

I nodded and she made her way in. We sat down and she started crying.

Me: Hey hey do not cry.

She leaned on me, hugged me and cried on my shoulders omo what feeling is this !??

I wrapped my arms around her and patted her back to make her fell better after a few minutes she spoke.

Jen: Tae.. I ... Miss..jisoo ... Will ...sh..she be ok ... Because. ...I only..on..ly have ...her as ...a ...a fan..family

She said while sobbing

Me: Yah Nini do not cry I am there for u

I gave her a reassuring smile.
Time skips

And I said I will prepare dinner and went to kitchen and she was at the hall looking at my house.

Time skips
We at dinner and I asked her to have a glass of alcohal and after she dark it she...said

Jen: Yah KIM TAEHYUNG U kNoW How MUCh I lOVEE you.... But u Bastrad ONLy love JISOO I Hate u KIM TAEHYUNG I hate YOU.

My eyes went wide and my heart went crazy ..

Me: What did u say..

Jen: I said I LOVE U u pabo...

She smiled weirdly and she kissed my cheeks and slept on my shoulder. I am now like a red tomato with an 'O' shaped mouth....

I carried her and lied her on the bed and I too lay beside her. I hugged her and slept.

The nxt day

Jen POV
I felt pain in my head and a arm surrounded my waist I saw it was Taeeeee
Omo omo what will I do !!! Did some thing happen then he got up and said which made me blush

Tae: Good morning Jagiya

Me: WHAAT

Tae: Jagiya come on I knew u love me. Will u be the love of my life.

Me: sss I will but how do u know??

Tae: well u spilled the beans yesterday when you were drunk. And I too loved u . I do not know how but in this 2 days u made me fall for u.

I was blushing soo hard and I felt him kiss me with out hesitating I kissed him back.

"Thank you~"

The Fallen Angel's Tear | Jinsooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें