The First Meet

Jisoo POV

I decided to take a tour of the huge castle by myself. I took the lantern on the table near the couch and slowly opens the room. Since it was a huge castle I thought to complete the basement first.

While walking I saw some kind of script on the walls and drawings all over the ceiling. At the basement I saw a room and thought to enter it, when I tried to open it I found the door was struck. I tried pushing it and it finally opened. I went inside....

MEANWHILE
Jin POV

I was sleeping peacefully but suddenly I sensed that the secret door at the basement was opened. I got up and rushed.

Back to Jisoo
When I entered the room every thing in the room was clumsy. It was scarted  like someone threw them out of frustration. I was then attracted by a torn picture on the wall. It resembled like a prince and princess. When something suddenly caught my eyes it was a rose covers with a glass top.

 When something suddenly caught my eyes it was a rose covers with a glass top

It was pink. And some of its petals were on the stand which it was kept. It was bright it pulled me like a magnet to it.I tried to take of the glass from it. Before I could touch it I was interrupted by a cold scary voice.

??: What do u think u are doing miss???

I turned around to the voice. I found a tall,handsome man with a long shoulder, wearing a black shirt standing very close to me. Ours faces were inches apart. I was scared at his death glare . He looked into my eyes.

???: I ASKED U WHAT R U DOING??

He yelled which made me flinch.

Jin POV

As soon I was alerted I came to the secret room and saw the girl who was sleeping before going near my rose. I ran to her and said.

Me: What do u think u are doing miss???

She then turned arround the she stared at me. After an awkward silence I said

Me: I ASKED U WHAT R U DOING??
I yelled at her she flinched.

Then I realized we were damn close...

"What will they do now?~"

"Thank you~"