The wild attack

A/n POV

They were staring at each other for awhile. Jisoo was mesmerised by his beauty as Jin did too. Then breaking the silence Jisoo said

Jisoo: I am Kim Jisoo. The daughter of the village's doctor.

She said gathering all her courage.

Jin: How did u get in??

He asked in a cold tone

Jisoo: Mm well the gate was opened, so I just wanted to spend a night here to get rid of me soaking in the rain. Abd WHO R U??

She said savagely like she was not afraid of him.

Jin let a cold chuckle and said

Jin: I and the owner of this castle.

He said proudly

Jisoo: Well mr. Owner of the castle the rain has stopped and let me leave the way to back to my village.

She was above to leave when Jin grabbed her hand.

Jin POV
I do not why when she was above to leave I held her hand. I looked at he eyes she gave me a death glare. I left her arms after realising and she left. But I do not why after she left I felt empty. I lost my last hope now I am a useless piece of shit. Oh my life...

Jisoo POV

I glared at him and he left the grip of my hand. I cannot imagine how angry he was and some kind of hope in his eyes when I stared at him. I agree he is handsome but he scared me for the moment. I came out of the castle and as I thought rain stopped but it was cold. I was not that much affected by cold because if my outfit.

 I was not that much affected by cold because if my outfit

I walked slowly through the woods and I admit I am scared. Suddenly I heared a sound of rustling bushes I backed off and said
Me: Who are u. Come out if ur a man.

Suddenly an panther came out. I screamed out my lungs...

Jin POV

I was so disappointed and I went to the terrace. It was cold because my out fit was light. I hope she went home safely.
*his outfit👇🏻*

I decided to get back to sleep since it was cold out side

I decided to get back to sleep since it was cold out side. Suddenly I heared a girl screaming. She I took a look I saw the girl Jisoo who stayed at my castle for half night panicked seeing a panther. I donno why but I ran to her....

"What will happen to Jisoo will she be saved??~"

"Thank you~"