The True Love's Kiss 💞

Jisoo is finally in the castle and searching for Jin.

She was confused by the absence of Jin. She went to the room in the basement and the scene made her eyes teary. She ran towards the lying figure of Jin and knelt down to the ground. A drop of tear fell from her eyes. The pain of losing true love was seen in her eyes as well as her soul.

Jisoo: Jin wake up. Pls wake up. U cannot leave me. Do u remember our promise?

She sobbed and sed while wiggling him and she took a look at the rose which was petalless and she remembered what Jin said. Now she made up mind they Jin is no more she decided to give him a rip kiss. She leaned closer to his face and pressed her heart shaped lips on his. It was pationate.

Jisoo: I love u Jin. FOREVER

She said between the kiss. She backed of and stepped out the room. She was stopped when she heared a sound. She turned around without hesitation and saw Jin standing up holding the table for balence. She could see the petalless flower blooming again. Jin's gaze fell on Jisoo standing there confused.

Jin:Ji-

He couldn't complete his words when Jisoo kissed him.
He was shocked but kissed her back, it was true love's kiss.
Jisoo and Jin shed happy tears.

Jin: I am back as a human.

Jisoo: S you are.

Jin: I love u Sojun ah.

He teased her.

Jisoo: I am not Sojun. I am JISOO.

She bet his arms making him laugh. They hugged each other and it was a happy ending.

THE END

Jisoo's POV

'THE END' was displayed and the lights went on. I saw Jin beside me sobbing. I chuckled at him and said.

Me: Yah Jagiya it was just a movie.

"WHAT????"

"Thank you~"

Author's note
Hey guys the next chap will be the last one. Thank u for ur support. Keep on line for next updates.❤️❤️