Eleven

"First of all," I said, raising a finger to point at his hair. "Why do you have a blonde streak in your hair?"

"Huh?" He asked, genuinely confused.

"A piece of your hair," I clarified, "is blonde. Why?"

I watched as he stood, walking over to a mirror hanging on the wall. He took off his crown, running a hand through his hair. His fingers stopped and picked up the single blonde strand, tilting his head so he could see it.

"No," He murmured, then he reached down and started unbuttoning his tunic.

"Woah," I said, turning away so I couldn't see him. "Why are you undressing?"

My eyes focused on a random spot in the floor. I heard his tunic hit the floor as he slid it off his body.

"No, no, no," He repeated, "Nuray, why?"

"What?" I asked, still keeping my gaze away from his shirtless body. The thought of seeing him naked, or even half-naked, made me uneasy.

"Just look," he said annoyed.

When I didn't, I heard his shoes scuff against the floor until he walked into view. I slowly looked up at his tanned muscled torso, my eyes stopping at his left bicep. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I couldn't deny that his body looked like it was chiseled from gods.

"You marked me," he said as his features tightened.

I gave him a confused look.

He held out his arm for me to view, a black and gold vine tattoo wrapped tightly around his upper arm, stopping at his shoulder. "I did not," I countered, staring at him.

"Clearly, you did," he clipped.

I pushed my brows together, "What do you mean I marked you?"

"You bound us together," Harry huffed, rolling his eyes at me. "Go take a look for yourself," he motioned toward the mirror.

I walked to where he was standing before, stepping over his tunic that he left on the floor. I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes going wide as I looked at my blonde hair that had a single brown streak flowing through it. The color was identical to Harry's.

My hand reached up, lifting the sleeve of my dress to unveil a matching tattoo wrapping around my upper arm, stopping before the crook of my elbow. The vine curled around my skin in a thin line with its gold leaves splaying about. If my parents saw this, they'd probably lose it.

I turned around and faced him, my eyes still wide. "How do I undo it?"

Harry shrugged, walking towards me. I tried not to look at his bare chest as he got closer, bending down and picking up his tunic. He slid his arms through the sleeves, covering up his tattoo, and buttoned it at the waist.

"I don't know, you tell me," he said, looking up to glare at me. 

"I don't know how to fix this!" I exclaimed, looking between the both of us.

"Well, it looks you're going to be stuck to me until you learn how," Harry said annoyed.

"But how?" I mumbled. When I used my magic to push him away earlier, bounding us together was far from my intention. But at the same time, I had no idea what I was doing when I used it. My first encounter with magic and I bound myself to him. "I don't want to be linked to you," I added, furrowing my brows together.

"Trust me, I didn't want this either," Harry said, walking away from me and taking a seat on his couch. "I mean, it's flattering but you could've given me a heads up before you literally tied us together."