Chäpter 5

💋Weeks later💋

Arya POV

It's been weeks since the incident in Alex office. It's been calm since and everything is alright but I'm feeling a bit off. Like yesterday I woke up and ran to the bathroom vomiting my guts out but that's all.

I took up my phone and dialed stella number.

"ARYA MY BABYY" She yelled once she picked up.

"HEY BABYYY" I yelled back excitedly.

"Whatcha up to" She asked.

"Nothing I'm bored and Alex is working"

"Of course he is"

"I know right!"

"Anyways come over"

"On my wayyy" she said and hung up. I ran downstairs and waited for her to come and I finally heard a knock on the door. I ran towards the door and open it. Stella came running into my arms as we hugged.

"Hey gorgeous" She said and pulled away.

"Heyy" I said smiling. I closed the door and grabbed her arm pulling her upstairs. I open the door and pulled her into mine and Alex room.

"What we gonna do?" She asked once we was in.

"I don't know watch a movie" I said and took up the remote while she sat on the bed.

"Ok which one" I asked skipping through Netflix.

"Hmm Lucifer" she said excitedly.

"Ok go get the popcorn and shut the lights off" I said and she nodded and ran downstairs. Minutes later She came back with two bags of popcorn along with different snacks and juice.

"It's starting come on" I said and she rushed towards me.....

Hours later💕

I was about to eat a popcorn when the weird feeling came over me again , before I could think I threw the popcorn down and ran to the bathroom. I rushed towards the toilet and started vomiting my guts out.

"Ewww" Stella said behind me as I kept vomiting.

"That's nast- wait" She said then let out a huge gasp. I got up and flushed the toilet.

"What?" I asked taking up my toothbrush. I put some toothpaste on it and started brushing my teeth while stella looked at me with her mouth open.

"OH MY GOD" She jumped making me look at her as if she's crazy.

"Girl you on drugs?" I asked spitting the toothpaste out of my mouth.

"Shut up and answer this. When's the last time y'all f**ked?" She asked looking at me through the mirror.

"Um last night why?" I asked looking at her weirdly.

"No no when's the last time y'all used protection" She asked again.

"I dont- wait no I see where this is going I'm not pregnant" I said washing my mouth out.

"You could be" She shrugged

"I'm not" I was walking pass her.

"JUST TAKE A TEST" She said almost begging.

"Ok fine but later" I said rolling my eyes.

"Text me when you do I gotta go" She said grabbing her things and kissing me on the cheek.

"Bye girly" she said.

"Bye" I said as she walked out. I walked towards our bed my mind filled with what she just said. Could it be? No no.

We've been careful right?

What if I'm pregnant and he doesn't want our baby yet?

What if- BANG

"What the f**k" I said looking around. Our door came swinging open as two armd men came in.

"SHUT THE F**K AND GET UP BEFORE WE SHOOT" He said turning the gun to my head. Scared I got up and slowly walked to them

One of the men grabbed me and placed a cloth over my nose. I started kicking and screaming but it didn't help and before I knew it I was passed out....

😈Couple minutes later😈

I woke up with my hands tied to a chair and a ball in my mouth.

I spat the ball out and looked around my surrounding. The place was dark and had no Windows but had one door.

"HELP!!" I screamed wishing somebody would hear and feel bad for me.

"Oh shut up you sound and look pathetic" a voice said in the dark.

"Who are you and what do you want" I asked looking at the direction the voice spoke.

"Don't ask questions" The voice replied still in the dark.

"Why did you kidnap me? And how did they even get in my house?" I asked ignoring what he said.

"Oh you talking about your poor little security?" The voice asked.

"Yes..." I trailed off.

"Dead" The voice said letting out a creepy laugh.

"Who are you and what do you want" I asked again.

"I said don't ask me f**king questions" the voice said anger filled his voice. A guy walked into the room and my gaze snap towards him.

"When she does something I don't like I want you to punish her" the voice said.

"Yes sir" he replied. Gripping onto my arm

"So where's your little boyfriend" the voice asked but I stayed silent. The guy that was holding me punched me in the face making me cry out in pain.

"ANSWER THE MAN" he yelled at me.

"WORK! He's at work" I said as tears streamed down my face.

"Work?" The voice asked.

"Y-yes Why are you doing this?" I managed to asked.

"You don't know?" The voice asked while I sat confused.

"Know what?" I asked confused.

"Your little boyfriend is the leader of the biggest mafia and I want it and revenge for what he and his brother did to me" The voice said still in the dark.

"W-What?" I asked shocked.

"I want you to help me find him sweetheart" the voice said stepping out of the shadows.

My eyes widen when I saw the face of my kidnapper.....

***

Inspired by ___MCDREAMY