Chapter 10

💗3 days later💗

Arya POV

"Hey baby I'm back" Alex said while I was packing my bag.

"Hey" I said not turning to him. I kept packing when I felt his hand around my waist and his face in my neck.

"What did you carry?" I asked leaning into him. He started placing kisses on my neck ignoring what I asked.

"Babe I know where this is gonna lead to" I said biting my lips but again he ignored me and kept kissing my neck. He hands started running up and down my hospital dress.

"Not here" I said said pushing me off me.

"Fine I carried this I didn't know what to carry" he said handing me a bag. I open it to see a black slippers , black bikers shorts , a orange top and a hair clip

"Lemme change" I said taking off the dress leaving me only in my panties. Alex eyes roamed my body shamelessly as he licked his lips making me roll my eyes. I got dressed in the clothes ignoring his stare on me.

I did my hair in a messy bun using the clip he carried.

"Ready" I said and was about to pick up the bag when Alex stopped me

"No I'll do that" he said ignoring my protest he took up the bag. I followed him outside the room as we walked up to the front desk. I sighed some papers and then we were finally done.

At the door of the hospital stood 4 big bodyguard.

"Sir they're everywhere" One of them said and Alex nodded handing him the bags and turning to me.

"Hold onto my hand and don't let go" Alex said while I took his hand confused. The doors soon open and lights started flashing in my eyes.

I quickly covered my eyes and grabbed onto Alex hand tighter. We walked through the paparazzi while they threw questions at us.

We finally made it to the car and Alex open the door for me and I got in. He got in beside me and the driver quickly started the car driving away.

💋1 hour later💋

We finally reached home and Alex open the door for me. I walked in and looked around.

"I missed our house so much" I said turning to Alex.

"And I missed you" he said giving me a kiss and walking upstairs to our room with the bags.