Chäpter 7

Arya POV

It's been 2 weeks since I've been kidnapped. The 2 most painful weeks of my life. They beat me every hour for things I can't control. I woke up yesterday vomiting so bad the place still smell like vomit. I haven't bathe , seen or heard from alex in 2 weeks.

The door open and 3 people step in. Emily , James and another girl but she had on a mask so I couldn't see her face.

"Stand up" Emily demanded looking at me in disgust.

"Does it look like I can?" I said not looking at her. She came up towards me and kicked me in my side I swear I heard my rib crack. I cried out in pain which made Emily happy.

"I said get up b***h" She said. I slowly got up my body feeling numb from what they did to me.

"You look disgusting" the mask girl said and her voice sounded oddly familiar.

"I know right" Emily said looking at me in disgust.

"Shut up both of you" James said rolling his eyes.

"I gave Alex 1 week or you die and he still didn't come? I guess he doesn't love you as much as he said he did" James said looking at me in pity.

"Are you seriously that dumb? If he doesn't know where I am how is he gonna find me?" I asked rolling my eyes. James face got red and he took out his gun. I looked at it then back at him and he raised it towards me.

"Do you wanna f**king die? If not I advise you shut your smart mouth b***h" he said. I looked at him then back at Emily. I stayed silent as they all looked at me.

"Now listen b***h I'm gonna call your little boyfriend and keep your filthy mouth shut cause I won't think twice before putting a bullet in your skull" James said taking out his phone. He dialed Alex number and he soon picked up.

"Hello?" He said his voice sounding exhausted. Emily looked at me with a smirk.

"Aww is the poor baby sad" James taunted.

"What do you want James" Alex asked.

"Oh nothing just wanted to tell you that I have a gun raised to arya head. I gave you one week and your time is up boy" James said smiling wicked at me.

"If you hurt her I swear " Alex voice echoed.

"You're not in the position to be making threats Alexander"

"Fuck you cunt"

James let ou a wicked laugh and at that moment I felt a loud bang follow with with pain and my scream of horror

"ARYA?" Alex yelled through the phone obviously hearing my painful scream.

"IT HURTS" I screamed tears streaming down my face in pain as I held onto my chest. The bastard shot me a few inches below my shoulder.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING END YOU"

"Pfft you're threatening again? The next bullet won't just be to the chest"

"HELP" I screamed the pain absolutely unbearable since it was my first time being shot.

"Shut up" Emily glared.

"Your precious is here bleeding out and I will sit here and watch her bleed to death" James spat with so much hatred

"Give me what I want , times ticking alessio" James smiled at me sweetly then hang up.

"Do whatever you want with the bitch" James said to Emily and the masked girl