Chapter 11

💕The next day💕

Arya POV

I flew out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I ran over to the toilet and started vomiting very bad. Seconds later I felt my hair being pulled up in a bun and my back being rubbed.

Alex.

While I was vomiting I felt warm tears run down my cheeks.

"Shh baby don't cry" He said kissing my tears away. I flush the toilet then I curled up on the floor crying in his arms for what you may ask? I don't know I'm just crying like a idiot.

"I hate vomiting" I cried.

"I know but look on the bright side all the vomiting is gonna be worth it in a couple months" he said kissing my forehead

"You're right but I hate it" I said crying harder.

"I know mi amor it's gonna be over soon" He said rubbing my arms. I soon stopped crying but layed in his arms. My eyes got heavy and the last thing I remember was Alex putting me in bed and kissing me on the head.

💕Hours later💕

"Wake up ma" A voice said kissing me all over my face. I used my hand to cover the person mouth stopping them from kissing me. I open my eyes and saw alex hovering over me.

"Whatt? I was just about to eat bruhh" I said making him laugh.

"You're something else" He laughed shaking his head. He leaned down to kiss me when I stop him.

"Lemme brush my teeth first morning breath" I said then laughed at his face.

"Hurry" he said rolling off me. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom , after brushing my teeth I walked back in the room to see Alex waiting on me.

"Back" I said walking up to him. He pulled me down on his leg and captured my lips with his.

"Mmm mint" he said against my lips then deepen the kiss. I pulled away to breath but that didn't stop Alex because he started running kisses down my neck making me mo@n uncontrollably.

He sucked on my neck leaving marks. He leaned back up and captured my lips in his own. His hands grabbed my a$$ and started massaging it. I bit his lips and he gro@n making me smirk.

I pulled away from him and started kissing his jawline. I went down to his neck and sucked on it leaving multiple hickey.

I pulled away and looked at his neck to see red marks making me smirk again.

"What you looking at?" He asked then gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Nothing" I said locking my fingers in his hair. He looked at me biting his lips.

"You look beautiful" he said. He took my bottom lip between his teeth and pulled it making me smile.

"Thank you baby" I smiled.

"No problem" he whispered kissing me again. I kissed him back and placed my hands on his chest feeling his heartbeat beneath my hands.

His hands went under my shirt his cold rings brushing on my skin. His fingers went up to my hard nipples. I pulled away from his lips and looked at him.

"Alex-" but I was cut off by my own moan when his fingers rolled my nipples.

"Shhh" he said kissing my lips. He completely took my shirt off and popped on of my nipple in his mouth. He sucked and bit it while I sat there a moaning mess.

"Mmm you sound so good mama" his deep voice said looking up at me. My eyes closed as he moved over to the other nipple and popped it in his mouth.

"Oh god" I moaned opening my eyes to see him smirking at me. He bit my nipple making me cry out but he covered my mouth , but I couldn't keep my eyes open so I closed them again.

He pulled away from my boobs and pulled his hand away from my mouth giving me another kiss.

"Just fuck me already" I groaned out annoyed.

"I'm not gonna fuck you because I'm scared I'll hurt you but I'll still tease you" He said licking my wet nipple making me open my eyes.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes earning a laugh from him.

"How's the cut?" He asked looking down at my leg.

"It's ok kinda" I said shrugging.

"And the gunshot wound?" He asked again.

"It hurts but not as bad as before" I replied looking at his lips then his eyes.

"Okay" he said then his attention went right back to my boobs. He continued his assault while I was a crying and moaning mess. After minutes of him playing with my boobs he pulled away and kissed me.

Taking up my shirt he put it back on me while I sat there wanting more.

After dressing me he layed down with me on him looking up at me.

"That was hot" I said biting my lip and looking at him.

"I know and I love your cute little moan" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes and was about to move when I felt something hard on my ass.

I moved a little earning a low groan from him. I looked at him confused then it hit me.

"Oh-" I said then smirked. I moved my hips again which made him close his eyes. I moved again but he grabbed my waist stopping me from moving once more.

I held onto his hands and moved again making him snap his eyes open to meet mine.

"You're such a tease" he said rolling his eyes.

"Look who's talking" I laughed as he chuckled.

"I love you" he whispered.

"Yeah how much?" I asked still laughing a little.

"So much I'll die for you" He said and I lean down.

"Aww , and I love you more" I said kissing him on the lips.

***

Sorry for the late update. I'm very busy with school atm and I'm thinking about ideas for my next chapter✨💞

-J