Chapter 21

The next day💗

🦋Arya's POV🦋

Today is the day I find out the gender of me and Alex's baby. He had left a couple hours ago along with Reece while Stella came over to get me ready. Turns our aurora had to leave the country for a business trip cause she owns her own business.

When Alex found that out he was livid. He was extremely pissed at her for not telling him and just leaving without a single word. When I finally calmed him down he called her and they got in an intense argument.

I guess aurora said "I had a important business trip that's more important that finding out the gender of your baby". Alex blowed up on her and hung up. She's been blowing up our phone since then and I still haven't answered.

I'm now sitting in my room as Stella does my makeup.

After hours she finally finished my hair and make-up.

"I'm done." She said turned the chair around so I could see myself.

"It looks beautiful" I said looking at my reflection.

"Of course it does. Now get ready" she said and I nodded. She walked out of the room and I got up. I quickly got ready in my dress and looked at myself.

Smiling I touched my baby bump as I looked at my reflection.

__________________________________________________________________Her belly isn't that big btw

Her belly isn't that big btw.
__________________________________________________________________

I quickly took up my bag and headed outside. I slowly walked down the stairs. I open the main door to see a pink and blue limousine with multiple guards.

"Hello ma'am , boss sent us for you" He said.

"What about Stella and Sofia?" I asked and he pointed to the car, I nodded my head and walked up to the door and he open it revealing stella sand Sofia.

"You look beautiful" Stella said smiling hard.

"Thanks" I said sitting in the car. The car soon started moving with multiple car in front and behind of us.

- At the gender reveal -

The car soon stop and the door open. I step out and my mouth flew open. I stood in front of a big beautiful white glass house. Before I could say anything Stella pulled me closer to the house and we walked to the back. There stood 5 guards blocking the entrance.

"Name?" One of them asked.

"Arya" I said and he quickly open the gate for me.

"Stella and Sofia"

They let them in and we walked further into the venue. Alot of people were dancing , drinking and singing while I looked around for Alex. I finally spotted him in the crowd with his hands in his pocket. His eyes ran down my body with a smirk plastered on his face.

I looked at him as he looked handsome as ever. He had gonna black suit and his hair was perfectly slick back.

My legs started moving as I walked up to him, once I reached him he grabbed my hips and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Hello beautiful" His husky voice said.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"You look breathtaking" He said earning another smile from me.

"Thank you baby" I smiled. I felt his hands touched my belly and rubbed it.

"I love you" He said pecking my lips again.

"I love you more" I replied.

"Erm" A voice spoke through the mic grabbing our attention. I turned around to meet the person the voice belong to and I felt my stomach drop. Everleigh

"I want to personally congratulate my best friend Arya on her pregnancy" She said and I felt my blood boil.

"Who the f**k invited her" I said turning around to face Alex but he shrugged.

"I love you girl and congrats on being a mother" She said and everyone clapped. I was about to walked over to her when Alex grabbed me.

"Chill" He whispered in my ear. I glared at her but she only smiled. She soon step down the stairs as the music started playing again. She walked over to a guy and I squinted my eyes to see who it was.

It was Reece.

"It was your f**king brother" I said pushing Alex hands off me. I turned back at him to see him confused.

"Did you know about this?" I asked pushing my fingers into his chest.

"What are you talking about?" He asked grabbing my finger.

"Recce invited her did you know ?" I asked pulling my finger out of his hand.

"No what the f**k" He yelled lowly grabbing the attention of the people that were close to us.

"Don't raise your f**king voice at me" I said back and he closed his mouth. I turned around and was about to walked up to them when I was pulled back by two strong arms.

"Baby chill ignore her we're here for our baby" He said and I felt my body relax into him.

"Fine" I sighed. I turned back around to face him and he looked at me.

"Pretend she isn't here and I'll talk to my brother later ok my love?" He said and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug his huge hands cupping my a$$

***